Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signature request

Signature request

Can anyone make me a signature please with this: https://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&s...=Devil+May+cry

I dont care about colors

NickName: Benjaminbg or Benjamin or Benjamin Baily Gibson

I'm not sure if the link was supposed direct itself to a specific image, kept taking me to the general search for DMC stuff.

Either way, here you go.

I thrive off of your infedility, heart-warming simplicity, endlessly moronic mediocrity.
    Kneel before your God, while I sip the bitter-sweet substance of life from these demonic atrocities.

Nop xD

Anyway, thank you so much =]]] its awesome signature ty

Signature is awesome but because you did'nt link a specific image and you dont care about colors this guy wasted his time.
    Last edited by Damage; 19-07-2016 at 03:04 PM.

Changes

No.
    I just wanted a signature of "Devil May Cry"

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    No.
    I just wanted a signature of "Devil May Cry"
    That's what you got. But you did'nt like it probably because of the picture he used because you did'nt link a specific one. There are so many choices atleast be a bit more concrete about what you want or make a selection so people dont waste their time.

Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    That's what you got. But you did'nt like it probably because of the picture he used because you did'nt link a specific one. There are so many choices atleast be a bit more concrete about what you want or make a selection so people dont waste their time.
    Why the hell you think i didnt like it? Its amazing signature of i like it

@Nailus @Damage

sorry but i didnt explained myself as i wanted to. @Nailus the signature you made was AMAZING. And the reason i dont use it right now its because we have other designers in the community and i wait to see thier works too.

You dont get the issue. There are hunderds of different pics you can use what would be "AMAZING" enough for u to use it. Give something like this https://www.google.nl/search?q=dmc+t...iajowBOUqQM%3A or https://www.google.nl/search?q=dmc+t...6Qn2qN5sKDM%3A
    Or just anything else u think is nice link 10 different ones if u want too. But now they have a wide selection and you want everyone to make something random and untill one lucky designer takes the pic and used the colors u like. If you don't do this. Accept what people make for you because the pics you did'nt like yeah people made them for dogshit.

Changes

I accepted, and i realy like what he does for me

Thread Information