Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JackMastah

Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    Daemonsring Gunz is and was one of the greatest gunz pservers of all time. I really enjoyed my time playing drg and even got the opportunity to be there as gm. Helping dr and hosting events was great and i wish it all would not have to come to an end but sadly our player count dropped as people started playing less and switched to more populated servers that were money hungry and did'nt really care about their players while we are balanced and made decisions with polls and the community decided. DR is the greatest server ever maybe we can launch dr again later, ill make time to play it but untill then ill be around on the forums getting older and older but still having fresh love for dr untill the end of time.
    Maybe its would happen, who knows?
    There is lot of people that registered the forum in the last month and made comments such "where can i download the server" etc.... so i think that if Neo will re open the server its will be a success. But neo told me that running the server depend on Gunblade. Thats mean that if gunblade will be able to control and program DRGunZ so its will be reopen.

@Neo
    @Gunblade

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Maybe its would happen, who knows?
    There is lot of people that registered the forum in the last month and made comments such "where can i download the server" etc.... so i think that if Neo will re open the server its will be a success. But neo told me that running the server depend on Gunblade. Thats mean that if gunblade will be able to control and program DRGunZ so its will be reopen.

@Neo
    @Gunblade
    The server was running with 0 people for a long time we had a couple of New players daily but they would leave after seeing such a low player count. There isn't anything neo or gunblade can do. Blame the community that doesnt want dr to die but doesnt do anything about it.

Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    The server was running with 0 people for a long time we had a couple of New players daily but they would leave after seeing such a low player count. There isn't anything neo or gunblade can do. Blame the community that doesnt want dr to die but doesnt do anything about it.
    Hmmm your right.
    its make me a little bit angry this story, in case Gunblade wont help i will take the control (if Neo agree)

Quote Originally Posted by Horrors View Post
    lol
    Yah im on that broke status at the moment smh hopefully I'd be able to build a nice PC.
    But maaan I remember when we had about 400 members online playing LMS and Dodgeball events ahhh lol shit was so fun I miss DR.. nowadays I just play my PS4 and im getting real bored of it quick..

Quote Originally Posted by JackMastah View Post
    Yah im on that broke status at the moment smh hopefully I'd be able to build a nice PC.
    But maaan I remember when we had about 400 members online playing LMS and Dodgeball events ahhh lol shit was so fun I miss DR.. nowadays I just play my PS4 and im getting real bored of it quick..
    Me too i miss DRGunZ

your laptop is more than enough to handle gunz, that's why I was laughing

but whatup chien long time no see

Quote Originally Posted by Horrors View Post
    your laptop is more than enough to handle gunz, that's why I was laughing

but whatup chien long time no see
    Wassup Trainer Red lol how ya been man??
    Last edited by JackMastah; 21-07-2016 at 07:21 PM.

NOPROBLEM Guest
    Wassup man Horrors doesnt ring a bell
    Good job with all the name changes Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by NOPROBLEM View Post
    Good job with all the name changes Ian.
    he got it eventually

Hi Jack :-)
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur ♡

Thread Information