Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JackMastah

JackMastah

(Im glad my acc was still on here) Wassup guys I dont even know if anyone remembers me or if anyone still goes on this forums or plays on this server anymore lol. Its 3am rn over here and I just had a memory of playing DRGunz so I decided to check out the forums to see whats up..if the server is still up and running let me know! Im on my phone rn so hopefully id be able to play running on a laptop. But man I had so many fun moments playing Gunz

Ahoy there. first of all, welcome back

Sadly, the server are currently offline

whats up man, we're still kickin'

Wait so am I able to download it and play? Or the servers are offline for awhile?

Good to see you again ^.^

Changes

You can download it, but there is no servers...

Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    Good to see you again ^.^
    You too dawg

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    You can download it, but there is no servers...
    Ahh man that sucks, is it because of the population?Money to keep the servers running? I just read the messages Neo sent me awhile back and wasnt too sure.

Quote Originally Posted by JackMastah View Post
    hopefully id be able to play running on a laptop
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by JackMastah View Post
    Ahh man that sucks, is it because of the population?Money to keep the servers running? I just read the messages Neo sent me awhile back and wasnt too sure.

Hahaha
    the servers offline due lack of money and people.

Daemonsring Gunz is and was one of the greatest gunz pservers of all time. I really enjoyed my time playing drg and even got the opportunity to be there as gm. Helping dr and hosting events was great and i wish it all would not have to come to an end but sadly our player count dropped as people started playing less and switched to more populated servers that were money hungry and did'nt really care about their players while we are balanced and made decisions with polls and the community decided. DR is the greatest server ever maybe we can launch dr again later, ill make time to play it but untill then ill be around on the forums getting older and older but still having fresh love for dr untill the end of time.

Changes

Thread Information