Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [MAY 2016] Dead DR? It's /cast_revive time

[MAY 2016] Dead DR? It's /cast_revive time

Hello guys.

With the closure of our Gunz server, it was the first time in DR History that the forum activity and active member count decreased notably; throughout our existence since the last decade, our activity was always either boosting and prospering or safe and stable. (Except when it was erased.)

DRGunz's abrupt closure due to lack of funding wasn't a very good moment for us, apparently it seems that most of us decided to take an involuntary timeout from DR.

Times haven't been easy, and most of the times since 2012, it's been us, the staff, paying the monthly bills, along with our Sponsors. We've always been completely open and transparent regarding our servers, their maintenance and required upkeep - everyone knows it's been a great ride for us, but it's also been a hard one.

Presently, our Minecraft staff has been the works, and is ready to start recruiting builders and get their server working!

I might as well add that we can start hosting DRGunz again if anyone would be willing to further sponsor a server. Work would need to be done though.

With all of the above said, please carry on debating what possible new game we could freely host for you!

Thank you all for your attention, I hope you're all well.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

DRGunz must come back

Yay for MC!

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    DRGunz must come back
    DRGunZ will most likely never come back. It might come back for the anniversary, but that's ultimately up to Dio.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I might as well add that we can start hosting DRGunz again if anyone would be willing to further sponsor a server.
    Neo, we have 2 sponsors so maybe one of them will be the sponsor of the server?

Yes, the November 10 year anniversary is gonna be a blast! LOL! I already have everything carefully planned har har har

As far as 2 sponsors, no one told me anything ;o
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Neo, we have 2 sponsors so maybe one of them will be the sponsor of the server?
    Not sure, but I believe it's just me. I started sponsoring again due to my circumstances changing, however right now I'll just be donating for the web host. If I were to help you pay for a GunZ host then wait until July, as that is when I get everything sorted out money-wise.

AKA Aurora or AuroraUK on other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Koron View Post
    Not sure, but I believe it's just me. I started sponsoring again due to my circumstances changing, however right now I'll just be donating for the web host. If I were to help you pay for a GunZ host then wait until July, as that is when I get everything sorted out money-wise.
    Ok

The only balanced and good gunz server is now closed. ;-; What am I gonna do now with the server down.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Capone View Post
    The only balanced and good gunz server is now closed. ;-; What am I gonna do now with the server down.
    i totally accept with you.

Thread Information