View Poll Results: Our final resort, Smart idea?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah!, Let's do this!!

3 15.79%
  • no, lets give up

2 10.53%
  • WoW isn't the best option.

14 73.68%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's host a WoW server.

WoW? Maybe not afterall.

World of Warcraft doesn't seem to be a great idea afterall, Dragon Nest could be something we can do in the future. For now lets stick to Minecraft.
    Last edited by Damage; 29-05-2016 at 03:41 PM.

Changes

Its seems good idea !

Isn't the point and click era dying because of the action-combat MMOs and other types coming out (TERA/Blade&Souls/Smite/Neverwinter/Skyforge/Guild Wars 2/Wildstar/etc.)?

I will try make it, its seems simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Roro View Post
    Isn't the point and click era dying because of the action-combat MMOs and other types coming out (TERA/Blade&Souls/Smite/Neverwinter/Skyforge/Guild Wars 2/Wildstar/etc.)?
    Probably, But WoW is a different story. To me it just seems like the best choice since it's not that hard to host and has a huge amount of players and let's not forget that wow just never stops making updates. But yeah maybe? These are just my thoughts i could be wrong. We could also host a Tera server. Wow is just a game that won't die and always will have alot of players.

Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    Probably, But WoW is a different story. To me it just seems like the best choice since it's not that hard to host and has a huge amount of players and let's not forget that wow just never stops making updates. But yeah maybe? These are just my thoughts i could be wrong. We could also host a Tera server.
    Seems a bit too late to get into the market. There's multiple established WoW servers already. I doubt DR will be able to gather much.

Why not just stick with GunZ?

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    I will try make it, its seems simple.
    Hehe i got to love you. But let's just wait and see what everyone thinks first. =p

Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Roro View Post
    Seems a bit too late to get into the market. There's multiple established WoW servers already. I doubt DR will be able to gather much.

Why not just stick with GunZ?
    Well we did for a long time and it hasn't brought any players. The playeramount of Gunz in general is just very low the game is old and things like k-style just make it hard for new players. Gunz is dead.
    I don't think it's too late, i remember searching for new gunz servers just to be a part of it from the beginning. The last year(s) we did'nt even have a homepage and everything went through the forum wich isn't a nice face at all especially for people that don't know DR yet but still we had alot of new people joining every day, the only problem was they did'nt stay. this should be eazier with wow all we need is a good site so it's inviting and if it just runs 24/7 im pretty sure we can slowly climb up the ladders of the wow private servers.
    Last edited by Damage; 22-05-2016 at 11:03 PM.

Changes

WoW PServers are over saturated. There isn't any point in wasting money on a server.

Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    Hehe i got to love you. But let's just wait and see what everyone thinks first. =p
    sure

Thread Information