Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum downtime WARNING

Forum downtime WARNING

Hello.

The current paypal account I am using to pay DR's bills, my cousin's account, has reached its limits, and at the moment, we have no credit cards to lift those limits. Our current sponsor Prime has donated the required amount - 11.95$ - however, Paypal doesn't allow me to make the payment...And tomorrow, the 21st, is the deadline.

I have already made a new Paypal account and I'm waiting for it to be verified, once that happens in 1-3 days, or even before, the forums will be back up.

Thank you and apologies for any inconvenience caused, paypal is shit, pardon my french.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

What about the sponsor "Koron" ?

Or I can host it for free.
    [root@naeng ~]# ./ssdp

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    What about the sponsor "Koron" ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Or I can host it for free.
    @Benjamin: Both Eli2 and Koron are no longer in a financial position in which they can aid us.

@Ryan: Koron also made the same proposal, to host our forums, which we appreciate from the both of you, yet we prefer using a big hosting company, that happens to be one of the best on the planet. Please don't think it's a matter of trust, it's just that we would never put ourselves in a position in which, if anything 'bad' happened to one person, we would lose everything.

Anyway, I've already paid the forums/webservers approx. 4 hours ago, so it's all good now.

I apologize again for any downtime period.

Thank you all.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    @Ryan: Koron also made the same proposal, to host our forums, which we appreciate from the both of you, yet we prefer using a big hosting company, that happens to be one of the best on the planet. Please don't think it's a matter of trust, it's just that we would never put ourselves in a position in which, if anything 'bad' happened to one person, we would lose everything.
    I see Neo, does that also mean the minecraft server aswell as proposed.
    [root@naeng ~]# ./ssdp

Hey Neo! PM me for next billing date please!

thanks!

bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Hey Neo! PM me for next billing date please!

thanks!
    The webserver/forums is always due on the 1st of every month.

Thank you :]

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

Myself from the past will remember it.

Is it 11,95 every month btw? It used to be more lively on here.

Edit: Mystery Solved. After going through few older threads I was able to find out how much the server and website costs.
    Last edited by Madao; 08-05-2016 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madao View Post
    Myself from the past will remember it.

Is it 11,95 every month btw? It used to be more lively on here.

Edit: Mystery Solved. After going through few older threads I was able to find out how much the server and website costs.
    We've always kept things as transparent as possible, the forums used to be 9.95$ but Hostgator raised the price at the end of the year.

Anyway, if anyone here has skype, or other contact means, with our sponsor, Prime, could you please tell me that the forum's bill became overdue today? heh

Don't want the forums to get suspended :]

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

So the forums went down, Hostgator was kind enough to provide a 10 day grace period, since the bill is due on the 1st, and overdue on the 11th.

If it's not paid until the 21st, then the forums will go down.

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

Thread Information