Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [APRIL 2016] DRGunz news & Possible Minecraft Server

[APRIL 2016] DRGunz news & Possible Minecraft Server

Ahoy!

Beforehand, apologies for my absence, I've been extremely busy in real life.

As some of you may have noticed, the DRGunz server was shutdown, we had warned previously that such would happen if we had no players nor donations.

However, GunZ will still come back as a fully revamped version that offers a perfect mixture of a PvP competitive and balanced experience, along with challenging and custom PvE Quests.

Moving on, we are willing to bring more games into the Daemons Ring Gaming Network, starting, by highest demand, with Minecraft.

We've had some offers of the hosting of a Minecraft server, first was Beauty/Sour/Grym, then Sacrifices/Nick, then WTFMate/Alabamaskater, so if these three individuals could speak between themselves, then with us, we'd all appreciate it very much; it is known that the DR community likes Minecraft.

Moving further on, having this debate once more, what game would you like us to host for you?

Please comment and suggest some new games for us.

Thank you,
    All the best,
    Neo
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

All....

is....

Dragon Nest!

Soporte en Español!
    Will miss you, Hospitable Pyro Jack....

Random Chatbox stuff

Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    The blonde Spock strikes again!
    You just wait, I'll find something to stab you with every time you post something.
    LOL What a fucking mess
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrors View Post
    f-fuck you wes!

NOPROBLEM Guest
    Everyone needs to keep in mind that just because a game exists, doesn't mean that it would be appropriate for DR. We require three things.

1.) The game must have a customizable standalone client. If we cannot modify and offer a direct download to OUR version of the game, there will be no reason for anyone to play ours over the official version.

2.) The accounts must be controlled by us, not by an official server.

3.) We must be able to create an incentive to "donate" by providing some unique or exclusive content in the game.

Those three requirements must be met or there won't be a point for us to be an intermediary for players to participate in OUR version of the game.

Nice that the update is coming, had been waiting so long on it =]

I wonder what people want. We could make a list of the suggestions and have a poll afterwards. Im excited. Not really having any suggestions.

Changes

I would like to suggest hosting for Cockatrice or Xmage. They are Magic: The Gathering simulators, and would basically just require hosting on your part. However, the drawbacks of the best option (Cockatrice IMHO) is the lack of organized play, both tournaments and constructed play, aswell as moderators and regulations. So, my suggestion is that you set up hosting and get some people to moderate it. Then host tournaments or drafts in an organized fashion. I think it will draw people, which will draw donations, which will bring GunZ back in glorious fashion, the supreme end-goal of the known universe.

Cheers! Happy to see Minecraft on the menu^^
    I love drugs
    Drugs love me
    We're a happy family
    With a sniffter here
    and an injection there
    I'll see monsters everywhere!

A cs go community server, its probably steam's most played game. It's fun and realistic.https://developer.valvesoftware.com/...obal_Offensive
    This will bring new people to DR.

Cant really say anything for MC as i haven't played it.
    Other Suggestions -
    Cabal
    Flyff
    MU
    Last edited by Damage; 05-04-2016 at 04:19 PM.

Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Beauty/Sour/Grym, then Sacrifices/Nick
    Sour is my main char on GunZ. I don't know why you listed me twice.

In my opinion, cracked MC Server is a bit dead. I can understand that most of community members don't have a Mojang account, but if they can afford to donate, I don't see why can't they afford to purchase one-time account?

Customized MC Servers are very fun to play on because it's pretty much fully supported by the community.
    You already earned my respect. Remember, it will only take a second to destroy the respect. Respect me and I will respect you. Disrespect me and I'll just ditch you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifices View Post
    Sour is my main char on GunZ. I don't know why you listed me twice.
    She used to go by Sour for a while before aug 2012.

DRAGON NEST

Soporte en Español!
    Will miss you, Hospitable Pyro Jack....

Random Chatbox stuff

Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    The blonde Spock strikes again!
    You just wait, I'll find something to stab you with every time you post something.
    LOL What a fucking mess
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrors View Post
    f-fuck you wes!

It's been a while.

I don't mind helping out with hosting MC but managing wise... I just don't have the time I use to have to set up the minecraft server but I will be able to help little by little with whoever wants to manage it. I worked along side beauty on MC though I haven't really been in contact with her (have her on skype though she never online on there).

This is an offer.. Don't have to take it.

Thread Information