Wishing you guys the best.
    Contact me:
    Private Message | Visitor Message
    Want my Skype? Message me here.
    >implying I ever get on

Quote Originally Posted by Agecaner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ¥oshi View Post
    new year same dr
    Seriously? You were staff here and this is what you have to say? You both disgust me for the lack of support your showing. I'm even surprised you still have your retired rank, you might be "retired" but you still show the community you used to work for DR, so where's the support from the "former" staff members?

AKA Aurora or AuroraUK on other sites.

Ag3c@n3r w@s $t@ff?

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Ag3c@n3r w@s $t@ff?
    Remember when Markelon had some fps server for us?

Soporte en Español!
    Will miss you, Hospitable Pyro Jack....

Random Chatbox stuff

Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    The blonde Spock strikes again!
    You just wait, I'll find something to stab you with every time you post something.
    LOL What a fucking mess
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrors View Post
    f-fuck you wes!

Thanks for keeping us up to date Neo. Regardless of the unfortunate turn of events, for the staff to still keep us informed of the current happenings is always great.

But there is one thing I have to say.

After all the hours, no, after the years of my life that I have invested not only into this game, but this community... I cannot believe the nerve of some people. Agecaner and Yoshi, were it up to me right now, not only would you two be stripped of your titles that I'm sure you clearly give no fucks about, considering the attitudes displayed here, you would be permanently removed from this community and be considered a bad memory.
    How dare you speak ill of a community that has literally existed this long because of how tight knit it is. The game's been done, it just needs tweaks to bring it up to speed. I don't see any work from you two put into this. In fact, I hardly recall any work you've done at all that stands out in this community. What have you done for DR? Do you pay it's bills? Do you advertise and promote the site? Do you put in any work in what's required to bring the client to it's final patch? No? Then why the fuck open your mouths where you don't belong? Unlike you little tools, I care about this community, it's people, and the image it represents and I'll be damned if I ever see some bullshit like that come from you two. I'll personally come out of retirement simply for the sake of putting you little shits back into place. Before you even dare lay a finger on a keyboard in these forums again, do stop and reconsider for a moment how little you matter to us when all you have to say are disrespectful and spiteful little comments like that. Because it can get very real when you insult a community as a whole, one that you are, oh excuse me, WERE a part of. As far as I'm concerned, you're disowned to me.
    Daemon's Rebirth: From Ashes to Glory
    DRGunZ GM Administrator - Loved by few, remembered by many.
    Never forgive, never forget, sieg heil das Führerheim

Reach me at: Private Messaging

Hello.

Apologies for my delay and absence, I rarely catch the flu, but when I do, it's dreadful; so I've had a very sleepy week due to fever and meds.

I also apologize, beforehand, to all of you who've gotten upset with these two, because, given the circumstances and their past, I'm literally 'Laughing Out Loud' at this... :]

These provocateurs are irrelevant and destructive, so I'll just put a joyous response under a spoiler, in order to move on to important matters.

Let's be honest. This is highly hilarious coming from: a staff member who never actually did anything significantly relevant around here; and from another staff member who was always acting like a drama queen, constantly harassing other staff members with petty jokes because of an online relationship, and who pushed a messed up balancing patch that instantly killed the stable 50 player count we achieved without even advertising...

LOL! Good job, to the both of you! At least you've made me laugh ;] Somethings never change indeed. Thank you both, from the bottom of my heart, one for not doing anything worthy of note, and the other for constantly disrupting the staff team's harmony and for destroying DRGunZ's player count.

However, somethings actually change, so do yourselves and ourselves a favor: grow up (once and for all), or just leave and don't come back. DR is no longer a place for such type of behavior. But please, spare us from such childish mediocrity, and spare yourselves from further embarrassment.

The both of you don't even have the slightest idea of the perspective we all have about you, do you? Because if you were regular members, it would be one thing; but as ex-staff members who were completely useless and who have severely damaged this network, well, let's say that most people already looked down upon the both of you, but now, you've both become complete jokes and even more despised. Congratulations, you've both managed to stoop even lower than I ever thought possible.

As for everyone else, I truly appreciate you guys for being so protective, I really do, it warms my heart, my friends, honestly! Yet please don't get aggravated at this type of behavior coming from this type of people, it's all they can do, all they've ever known, all they ever did. Just laugh and give them a respectful dose of reality, it's always the best response to pure trolling. They probably expected me to rage endlessly as I've done in past years, but boo-hoo ***news flash*** some people actually change, by analyzing their behavioral flaws, and improving themselves - so let's wish them the best, and hope that, someday, they can become better persons.

I know a lot of you want them banned, deleted, shoved out, but I will only do one thing for now - remove their ex-staff status - because honestly, at this moment, I'm not laughing anymore, and I am truly ashamed of having such people being publicly seen as ex-staff members of this network, while behaving in such manner. If they issue anymore provocations or community disrupting attempts, well, on our rules, we have that special final note about ex-staff members, so they can just be deleted, banned, whatever, they're irrelevant and only caused harm to DR, so I really don't care.

Moving on, let's face the undeniable truth - DRGunZ was once the BEST Gunz private server, holding that position for a long time - and we were programming and modding pioneers in several aspects! We have a 10 year legacy of a game that nowadays is nearly dead, consequently, having a reputation to maintain.

We will still do our best to make a final DRGunZ release, and when the time comes to shutdown and send DRGunZ away to its well deserved sleep, well, you all know how we roll, we're going out with a BANG! Trust me, you're all going to love DRGunZ's shutdown "Act", I've started to plan it ever since the Gunz population in general started to decline. Just don't ask questions about this, because you won't have any answers heh, you'll have to wait and see. Instead of already discussing how DRGunZ will be closed, let's all hope that it has one last successful round! lol

Concluding this post, no matter what happens, we will still make our last stand before Gunz itself becomes completely forgotten in gaming history.

However, due to those sad posts, the major point I wanted to be debated went by unnoticed - NEW GAMES - my friends, shoot up some NEW GAMES for DR to host in the future!

The Daemons Ring Gaming Network is here to stay, after all, DRGunZ is becoming 10 years old this November! And despite most of us having been forced to step up in our personal lives, there are still a lot of good things that can be done around here!

Once again, thank you all, for the laughs, support, for everything! It's been a lifetime, and 10 years later, it's still good to be here! Hell yeah!
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

Its was my best 2 years
    Thanks neo for make this PRO gunz server. I was questing,dueling and everything. I had fun everywhere and i still open for help others.
    love you DR community <3

can't believe it has been ten years, was I really 14 the first time I came to DR? always the best imo

It never hurts to retry......

Daemons Ring Dragon Nest!

Soporte en Español!
    Will miss you, Hospitable Pyro Jack....

Random Chatbox stuff

Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    The blonde Spock strikes again!
    You just wait, I'll find something to stab you with every time you post something.
    LOL What a fucking mess
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrors View Post
    f-fuck you wes!

Thread Information