Thread: Daemons Ring Forum is now Multilingual!

Daemons Ring Forum is now Multilingual!

Since Max (Gunblade) has updated Daemons Ring GunZ to function with multiple languages (Portugese), I have also enabled the forum to use multiple languages as well!

Currently, I have enabled two languages with more to come.

These are :
    Dutch (translation was made for vBulletin 4.1.3, may be outdated or not translated in some places)
    Portugese-Brazil (this translation was made for vBulletin 4.2.2, which is really close to our version 4.2.3)

Coming up is :
    Spanish (Jake and hopefully Mitsu will work on translating our current forum version for us. If not, I have a backup plan to use one translated for vBulletin 4.1.1)
    German (Official 4.2.3 language file coming soon. This will be as soon as I can get access to download from the vbulletin-germany forums)

If you would like a language added, you can contact me and I'll do my best to find one, or you can volunteer to translate for us! (this will be a case-by-case basis)

You can change your language by going to the bottom of the forum, and using this select form:

This DOES NOT translate the forum in it's entirety (threads, posts, topics). Anything from the forum user-made will be in the language they post it in, and that's how everyone will see it. These language packs only translate the phrases used by the vBulletin software.

~Wes

I can also help translating to spanish. Just contact me if needed.

Oh and, btw.

Gunblade installed a "portuguese" language ingame as well but I think he got confused doing it. It's spanish not portuguese.
    Last edited by Hijacked; 12-12-2015 at 07:45 PM.

Oh ok, I didn't know that. The changelog said PT. You can message Jake about helping him (he originally volunteered, but I told him about Mitsu being our normal Spanish translator). It's a lot in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    Oh ok, I didn't know that. The changelog said PT. You can message Jake about helping him (he originally volunteered, but I told him about Mitsu being our normal Spanish translator). It's a lot in there.
    Spanish is my native language as well, and yeah, will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijacked View Post
    Gunblade installed a "portuguese" language ingame as well but I think he got confused doing it. It's spanish not portuguese.
    To be honest, I only noticed that at 4am of this previous night :] But as Horrors stated, it will be fixed soon.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

How are you liking it Neo? I actually kind of thought about adding an Arabic language pack because it was for vBulletin 4.2.2 but then I thought. Who the fuck would use it and why would I add something like that with all the ISIS shit going around the US?

Tagalog is we have any Filipino friends and Hebrew for the Israeli player base might work too.
    Either way, good on you for doing this..it will hopefully be able to target the GunZ demographic in Brazil, and neighbouring Latin America.

Is it possible for it to be pre-selected to be in their native language given where they live?

Spanish should've been prioritized before adding NL. This is still nice feel free to message me if you need help with the Spanish translations.
    (`._.(`._.(`._. S L A A A Y ._.)._.)._.)

#StaySour
    #IPromised
    #o0k

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post
    Spanish should've been prioritized before adding NL. This is still nice feel free to message me if you need help with the Spanish translations.
    Grym, Dutch was available on the vB forums, nobody translated it. It was just a matter of downloading it and adding it in.

Thread Information