Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Community Update October 2015] This is it guys!

Lightbulb [Community Update October 2015] This is it guys!

Ahoy everyone!

Before anything else, my deepest apologies. I know it has been quite a while since I wrote a community update, but I usually wait until the appropriate time arrives.

Our current situation does indeed look bad, but as some of you have already read, Gunblade and other staff members, have been working hard on our final DRGunZ release.

I am aware that I will be repeating my own words from prior posts, but for those who don't know: we call this next release our "final" one, because this will be our last attempt to resurrect DRGunZ, and it will be, most likely, the very best client/server that we've had in nearly 9 years of DRGunZ's existence.

As I've also stated before regarding this "final" release, it's simple: IF we manage to achieve a stable player count on DRGunZ, then we will keep hosting it, and releasing periodical updates; but IF the server doesn't get enough players, then we will officially close DRGunZ, and we will move on to other games.

However, IF we do not get enough players on DRGunZ, and if it comes down to closing it, then we will do so with our heads held high, and with a sense of mission accomplished, since we've tried our best to provide all of you a free and balanced Gunz server to play.

Whatever happens, the Daemons Ring Community will keep on living. We will become 9 years old in November, we've had our ups and downs, but we have a great living legacy that we do not intend to lose. We all honestly hope that DRGunZ will be successful once more, so we can start thinking about hosting other games again. Yes, we will host other games, regardless if DRGunZ will be shutdown or not.

Concluding, as the title of this topic says: "This is it guys!" The time has come to either rise DRGunZ "From Ashes to Glory", or to move on. Therefore, we will need and appreciate the help of every single community member. Please help us advertise our final DRGunZ release, tell all your friends about it, go ingame and try some of our new features, ask the staff to make ingame events when there are enough players online. Please do whatever you can to help us. After all, we're all doing this for you, the player; not and never for ourselves, because as everyone knows, since 2012 that no one has ever had any personal gain from DR.

With all of the above said, I would likek to thank all of you for your continued support and trust during almost a decade.

It has been truly an honor to lead this community!

Best regards to everyone!
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

Gunz is a dead game and i doubt anyone would want to come to a server that has a small player base (no cw, no rooms etc)
    but if you guys find a new game goodluck with it!

I will miss this server a lot... i was great moments here with all the players
    I try do most i can to invite players... in facebook + Skype And More Places For They Register This Awesome Server
    i was very active here beacuse i like this great server.
    If You Got New Idea For Game Good Luck With It <3
    Hope You Will Have Good Life And I Will Do All What I Can To Make This Server Better Place For Player... And Place That All Can Enjoy
    Thanks For This Amazing Moments. <Section Redacted by Staff>
    ¥Gibsøn¥
    Last edited by Horrors; 07-10-2015 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Removed a sentence.

Tonysaurus is offline DRGunZ BETA Tester | Tonysaurus- King of Dino
    Word Neo, i'll come through to check it out. But with college and all, I probably won't be nearly as active as I was in the past.

Wowow.. wassup with these comments?

Don't underestimate DR.
    Don't understimate the staff team.
    Don't understimate the community
    Don't forget people like gunblade and all the other people who have love for DR.
    None of us will let DR die.
    From Ashes to Glory.

Changes

Damage We Most Help Neo To Get Back Players In The Server...
    I Never Give Up !!!
    i will continiue play DR and i will continiue invite player !

Gunblade will release crazy things soon, When that happends. It's your job to bring everyone you know and advertise.
    DR From Ashes to Glordy

Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    Wowow.. wassup with these comments?

Don't underestimate DR.
    Don't understimate the staff team.
    Don't understimate the community
    Don't forget people like gunblade and all the other people who have love for DR.
    None of us will let DR die.
    From Ashes to Glory.
    you wont let dr die but dr gunz will die, its already dead, the gunz game is dead so what chance does a private server with 5-10+ players daily have?

gunblade bas some sick things coming up and this community is way bigger than you think it is.
    Ofcourse im not sure what will happen to dr but the chances of bringing it back to glory arent so small and if Everyone just tries a little bit we can saven the server easily. I think it's the best to do this with Everyone when a nice update is released all the old quests bumpmapping and such dont forget Neo can mail the entire community
    Will we die? Maybe but i think we wont but the possibility is there. I'm just saying don't think DR is Shit that will die for sure because really that isn't the deal here.
    And if eventually it does die we probably will just start with a new game but let's hope this won't happen and help dr to stay alive!
    Last edited by Damage; 07-10-2015 at 02:42 PM.

Changes

I'm excited!

---EDIT---

I would love to see a MC server back on as well.
    Last edited by Hijacked; 07-10-2015 at 06:06 PM.

Thread Information