Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Putin dropping bombs

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    744

    Putin dropping bombs


    The translation is correct

    Changes



  2. #2
    NOPROBLEM Guest
    Except it's completely ridiculous to call them mercenaries when in fact they are religious nut jobs who believe they are fighting for Allah. They don't give a fuck about money, or maybe they would be selling ancient artifacts instead of destroying them. As for the oil fields, they are selling that shit to OPEC member states. If we placed any sanctions on any of them because of it, they would collude in stopping trade with us all together driving domestic oil prices up to near unaffordablility. The funniest thing is when he says it's our fault for putting weapons in the region. Let's consider that for a moment. What is the most proliferate small arms weapon in the Middle East? The AK-47. It's not the M16 or M4. What is the most common grenade launcher in the region? RPG-7. Who makes these weapons? The fucking Russians do. Yes, some American made equipment has made it into the hands of ISIS because the Iraqis abandoned it. We made a mistake in thinking Iraqis would be capable of protecting their civilian population, they make shit soldiers because there is no sense of national identity but only that of religious identity which is the cause that ISIS rallys under. Now here is the kicker. Which country supplied a surface to air missile system to rebels that was used to shoot down a commercial airliner that killed hundreds of civilians? O yeah, IT WAS THE FUCKING RUSSIANS. Everything that guy says is a lie to manipulate people like Damage into anti-American sentiment in hopes of bolstering his personal appeal and in reestablishing the Soviet empire of old. Just listen to everything he says and ask yourself, is this actually provably true.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    744
    I dont believe their fighting for allah from a moslims point of view it's ridiculous this makes aot sense to me i weet to chechnya this summier and op of checken go to isis ween i asked them why People go thee They said their getting alot of money. Now lets look at apother thing when your a grouo in the Middle East and you neem People to die for you whats the best way to continue People to do it? Just think about that. And when i look at their video's not only doen it niet represent islam at all except for saving Allahu akbar but ive seen pictures of them praying and their doing it all wrong wich to me is weird if your such a fanatic ofcourse some People go to fight for allah but that's not 100% in fact like putin said that group is way smaller. Besides dont forget that almost everything you see is propoganda and it's hard to know what is propoganda and what isn't. Putin said big things man i dont think it's a lie

    You can also say America is manipulating People like you
    Ugh auto correct
    Last edited by Damage; 03-10-2015 at 08:55 AM.

    Changes



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by NOPROBLEM View Post
    Except it's completely ridiculous to call them mercenaries when in fact they are religious nut jobs who believe they are fighting for Allah. They don't give a fuck about money, or maybe they would be selling ancient artifacts instead of destroying them. As for the oil fields, they are selling that shit to OPEC member states. If we placed any sanctions on any of them because of it, they would collude in stopping trade with us all together driving domestic oil prices up to near unaffordablility. The funniest thing is when he says it's our fault for putting weapons in the region. Let's consider that for a moment. What is the most proliferate small arms weapon in the Middle East? The AK-47. It's not the M16 or M4. What is the most common grenade launcher in the region? RPG-7. Who makes these weapons? The fucking Russians do. Yes, some American made equipment has made it into the hands of ISIS because the Iraqis abandoned it. We made a mistake in thinking Iraqis would be capable of protecting their civilian population, they make shit soldiers because there is no sense of national identity but only that of religious identity which is the cause that ISIS rallys under. Now here is the kicker. Which country supplied a surface to air missile system to rebels that was used to shoot down a commercial airliner that killed hundreds of civilians? O yeah, IT WAS THE FUCKING RUSSIANS. Everything that guy says is a lie to manipulate people like Damage into anti-American sentiment in hopes of bolstering his personal appeal and in reestablishing the Soviet empire of old. Just listen to everything he says and ask yourself, is this actually provably true.
    Not sure if serious.

  5. #5
    NOPROBLEM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukkake Crew View Post
    Not sure if serious.
    Not sure if you quoted the right text.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    I dont believe their fighting for allah from a moslims point of view it's ridiculous this makes aot sense to me i weet to chechnya this summier and op of checken go to isis ween i asked them why People go thee They said their getting alot of money. Now lets look at apother thing when your a grouo in the Middle East and you neem People to die for you whats the best way to continue People to do it? Just think about that. And when i look at their video's not only doen it niet represent islam at all except for saving Allahu akbar but ive seen pictures of them praying and their doing it all wrong wich to me is weird if your such a fanatic ofcourse some People go to fight for allah but that's not 100% in fact like putin said that group is way smaller. Besides dont forget that almost everything you see is propoganda and it's hard to know what is propoganda and what isn't. Putin said big things man i dont think it's a lie

    You can also say America is manipulating People like you
    Ugh auto correct
    This was painful to read for more than the fact that it's a bold faced farce. Again, you talk about how their version of Islam isn't compatible with your version so then it can't be true. News flash, Islam is a mess of interpretations. The best way to get people to willingly die is for an ideology, not money. I don't know why that's hard to understand. You can't use money when you're dead, but you go to the afterlife to be rewarded for dying in the name of God. Literally logic 101. America has this thing where we allow free press. That means the country doesn't control what our media says. It's pretty damn hard to manipulate thousands of news organizations into publishing only what the government wants them to say. Russia and many of the fucked up countries over on that side of the world have state run media where the state dictates what the media is allowed to say. You haven't answered like half of my points. Because they're irrefutable and you're mindlessly choosing to support what Putin says due to the mistaken beliefs that have been drilled into your head that America is trying to end Islam. I wish it was, we'd be pretty good at it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    744
    You can't use money when your dead? So soldiers mercaneries all fight for religion?
    They have ak47s and no m4/16, The AK is way cheaper and the russians aren't the only one that can make it.
    Pretty hard to manipulate? No it isn't. This has been this way like forever.
    Putin is helping Assad the people who the rebels and terrorists are fighting, and he says the terrorists are being armed by America.
    There answered your things that are ''irrefutable''
    And blindely following and being manipulated and all that can also be said about you, Your answers are based on these types of media just like mine are.
    However because im a muslim and i've read the actual full quran and i actually know people that went and i have spoken alot of people even in regions where they go such as chechnya. i think im right and i'm a 100% sure that i know more regarding this subject than you do way more than you do regarding all of this and what putin says just confirms my thoughts.
    Anyway you probably will just stick to w/e you think is right even if proof is shown like you always do.
    You know NP even if ISIS is just the way you say it is it's just way to weird because their acts aren't really so islamic alot of things they do are wrong in islam and even things such as prayers they do all wrong.
    If your such a fanatic than why do these simple things wrong to me and the whole islamic world it would be very weird.
    Last edited by Damage; 04-10-2015 at 02:52 PM.

    Changes



  7. #7
    NOPROBLEM Guest
    It's really hard to argue with people who deny basic fact.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by NOPROBLEM View Post
    It's really hard to argue with people who deny basic fact.
    Haha i agree

    Changes



  9. #9
    NOPROBLEM Guest
    Because it's totally in America's self interest to have terrorists running around with weapons.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    744
    What about oil

    Changes



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •