Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2007 players!

Quote Originally Posted by _FoxyLady_ View Post
    https://imageshack.us/i/awgunz122ea5j

the only screenshot i got back then. it's a picture of the game lobby and my account back then

and look at my email, got them 2007 proof hehe

I miss DRGunZ a lot and looking forward to playing this game again.

Any 2007 OG's here as well?
    Wow...Lobby spammers :] I kinda miss that...

Quote Originally Posted by Koron View Post
    Wow lol, so there was a rebirth back in 2007?
    Not quite, those emails are from the time when kolie stole DR from Mackintosh, and then started to constantly DDoS Legacy Gamers, consequently disrupting, not only the LG community, but also the DR community, due to daily quarrels between members of both communities. After getting fed up of kolie's bullshit, we gave him an ultimatum - if he didn't stop his criminal activities, we, the staff, would leave. This ultimatum was given by the rebellious Triumvirate lead by Khane, ArkAngel/TNT_Xplosiv, and myself, being afterwards signed by all the staff members. Such ultimatum was ignored, and lead us to create "Onyx Eye" for 1/2 months. Then kolie eventually realized that he couldn't do anything without us, so he stopped DDoS'ing LG, and we all went back to DR. We only had a Rebirth in 2012, when that maniac decided to wipe out everything DR related for his own amusement, I guess enough was enough :]
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

wow so Kolie is a dick, lol. he probably was experiencing real life issues or a sad person irl

Quote Originally Posted by _FoxyLady_ View Post
    wow so Kolie is a dick, lol. he probably was experiencing real life issues or a sad person irl
    Please don't insult him, lol...He's not worth it.

He did have issues, such as greed, drug use, malice, and a complete lack of respect for every member of this community - that's basically why we got rid of him - he only collected donations for his own personal enrichment, never upgrading our servers, and abused our players in the process. Truth is that, we're a far more happier and harmonious community since justice was made.

Actually, when we made these new forums, I even censored his name to prevent this community from becoming a place full of hatred, like his old forums became. The old forums, with no rules whatsoever, where he had his 15/20 followers constantly insulting me, along with nearly the entire community that chose to follow me into a better place, far from his scams, lies and abuse.

Back then, in 2012, I swore that, despite how much this community hated him and wanted to insult him in here, I wouldn't let DR fall into such mediocrity and vulgarity; DR is better than that, I am better than that, and this every single member of this community surely deserves a peaceful place to socialize and have fun.

I hate to repeat all of this, but since you're an old returning member, I guess you deserve to know the whole story.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

this still exists lol

Quote Originally Posted by xgin View Post
    this still exists lol
    And it will live on FOREVER!!!!!

X-G-I-N! Ah... This feeling never gets old... And it's always great! I just love seeing an old player coming back! It's so great, so great, that if I remember correctly, you were perma banned or something because of an issue with me...LOL! But you know what, who cares about past quarrels? This is the new liberated and free Daemons Ring! From the community, to the community! Where no one holds deadly lifetime grudges anymore, nor people get banned for breaking one simple rule, because we're all free to have fun however we want (as long as we respect eachother), without any preposterous greedy scammer to steal all our donations away and leave us to rot when he wasn't busy enjoying verbally abusing and banning random players... (Not sure if you knew about that, so I'm telling you directly, yeah, we fired the previous host, I know that's all written on my above posts, but I just felt like repeating it)... We're all much happier and peaceful now! Want a quick example? Nowadays we can even freely say the "N" word without getting instantly banned and shunned for months!! That's right nigguh! This is a totally different world now here at DR!

You arrived at an interesting time, not sure if you've read, but I'll tell you anyway too... We're about to make our final and best effort ever to revive DRGunZ! So stick around, enjoy some good nostalgia, wait for some older players that know you to pop up around here. I'm sure it will feel good to be recognized... After all, it's been almost 9 years since DRGunZ was founded, that's right, this baby becomes 9 years old next month :] Things have been a bit dead during this year, since we all have our issues and personal lives, but recently DR our activity started to increase since we announced that we have a great DRGunZ update coming up very soon!

Anyway, welcome back man, I hope you enjoy yourself around here once more. And no, I'm not typing like this because I'm high, I don't even smoke joints anymore... I just woke up a while ago, and I'm a bit electric and all hyped up for some unknown reason... Actually, not only the community changed, but I have also changed, I'm no longer that constantly nervous guy who's always on the edge of having a DR revolutionary shitstorm "DRama" style! Those days are long gone nigga, nowadays we just chill and socialize around here, and if someone has the foolish idea to pop up to flame us, we just shove them out in a polite and even nice manner :] That's right, nowadays we're so relaxed around here that we can even be insulted and have the necessary peace of mind and sense of professionalism to not stoop down to lower levels! We even treat our haters nice nowadays...LOL!

With all of the above said, have fun!

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Wow...Lobby spammers :] I kinda miss that...

Not quite, those emails are from the time when kolie stole DR from Mackintosh, and then started to constantly DDoS Legacy Gamers, consequently disrupting, not only the LG community, but also the DR community, due to daily quarrels between members of both communities. After getting fed up of kolie's bullshit, we gave him an ultimatum - if he didn't stop his criminal activities, we, the staff, would leave. This ultimatum was given by the rebellious Triumvirate lead by Khane, ArkAngel/TNT_Xplosiv, and myself, being afterwards signed by all the staff members. Such ultimatum was ignored, and lead us to create "Onyx Eye" for 1/2 months. Then kolie eventually realized that he couldn't do anything without us, so he stopped DDoS'ing LG, and we all went back to DR. We only had a Rebirth in 2012, when that maniac decided to wipe out everything DR related for his own amusement, I guess enough was enough :]
    Ah I see, that makes sense .

AKA Aurora or AuroraUK on other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    And it will live on FOREVER!!!!!

X-G-I-N! Ah... This feeling never gets old... And it's always great! I just love seeing an old player coming back! It's so great, so great, that if I remember correctly, you were perma banned or something because of an issue with me...LOL!
    Yeh 'cause i left with Mack for A+ which turned into GameNAO or some shit, something along the lines of that. Been years and i honestly don't care anymore. I was playing herogamers last night and randomly thought about DR and wanted to see if it was up and none of the less, i'm here lol. Doubt anyone else but you remember me anyways but it's good to see some old names with the nostalgia that comes with it.

As for playing GunZ, my hand can't handle it anymore lol. I can still do my sword heroing and tbfing but only for a couple of games compared to years ago where I went all day. I just grew out of it and don't think I can get back into it that seriously anymore lol, but I can try it out though. Always fun to play GunZ in some way, shape or form.
    Last edited by xgin; 09-10-2015 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xgin View Post
    As for playing GunZ, my hand can't handle it anymore lol. I can still do my sword heroing and tbfing but only for a couple of games compared to years ago where I went all day. I just grew out of it and don't think I can get back into it that seriously anymore lol
    legit worries me....but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get back on gunz anymore....

and oh god....it has been so long since I was mainstream LG.......holy jeez.....both communities made my day and I've made (and hardly ever am able to talk to anymore) so many friends through both....I wish I had a PC again.....

Of the memories past, only the scars remain.
    Yet as the scabs struggle to heal over, the true meaning behind purpose, are the ideals of those left to fight.

~Former Queen of BF, STR|KE member, Honorary Cops Lieutenant, and Proud Clockwork cog

Thread Information