Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my mind, where nothing can hurt me.
    Posts
    432

    Fallout 4 - Official Trailer

    IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!


  2. #2
    NOPROBLEM Guest
    The engine doesn't look all that significantly improved. Things look almost plasticy.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    292
    GET FUCKING HYPE BOSTON BEST CITY

    FUCK UR YANKEES I SEE A FORTIFIED FENWAY PARK LEGENDARY

    screenshots from the trailer:

    http://imgur.com/a/NX1qy
    Last edited by Hit; 03-06-2015 at 07:16 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my mind, where nothing can hurt me.
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by NOPROBLEM View Post
    The engine doesn't look all that significantly improved. Things look almost plasticy.
    It's just the trailer. A lot of games don't look like their trailers. Besides, there wasn't any gameplay the trailer.

  5. #5
    NOPROBLEM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifices View Post
    It's just the trailer. A lot of games don't look like their trailers. Besides, there wasn't any gameplay the trailer.
    Its looks like mostly in-engine footage. They can tweak the engine a little but the look is pretty well set, especially considering that they are releasing a trailer for it. Fallout 3 graphics on that engine were a huge step up from previous generations and it lasted for a long time. This really looks like only a slight improvement that will not age well and last nearly as many years. I hope I'm wrong and will eat my words, but I doubt it. Blame Sony and Microsoft for putting that shiity old gen gpu in their consoles.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my mind, where nothing can hurt me.
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by NOPROBLEM View Post
    Its looks like mostly in-engine footage. They can tweak the engine a little but the look is pretty well set, especially considering that they are releasing a trailer for it. Fallout 3 graphics on that engine were a huge step up from previous generations and it lasted for a long time. This really looks like only a slight improvement that will not age well and last nearly as many years. I hope I'm wrong and will eat my words, but I doubt it. Blame Sony and Microsoft for putting that shiity old gen gpu in their consoles.
    Consoles are outdated technology. On PC, you can achieve near realistic graphics. (with real time rendering like here or here)
    On consoles, you can achieve what the console is limited to.

    If FO4 looks plastic-esque, I'm sure there will be graphic mods on the nexus to make it better.
    If they use a more updated, and enhanced engine similar to FO3/NV, think of all the things possible via the G.E.C.K.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    292
    I would rather they do a trailer using in game footage that doesn't look mind blowing, rather than have one that's ludicrous then have to downgrade graphics for the actual game, like watch dogs.

    It still looks very good, entitled people on the internet smh. PC will obviously be the best looking. I'm just glad they added some color to this one instead of the green's and grey's or orange's from the past.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,373
    To be honest, I'm not impressed... Neither with this one, nor the previous one... Fallout 1 and 2 were great, I actually played them in the 90's, but after that, I've played the first 3D installment but got fed up of it quickly...
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"


    Because we have cookies!

    Quotes & Stuff
     



    Because I'm ninja!


    Because Senya rocks!

    The ultimate "small time" criminal...


    Vote for me, USA 2016


    Some of my favorite quotes:

    "When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

    "There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

    "Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

    "I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

    "Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

    "Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

    "I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

    "Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

    "Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

    "It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

    "Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

    "I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

    "A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

    "Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

    "The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

    "Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

    "There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

    I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    To be honest, I'm not impressed... Neither with this one, nor the previous one... Fallout 1 and 2 were great, I actually played them in the 90's, but after that, I've played the first 3D installment but got fed up of it quickly...
    I still want a game of Final Fantasy with OVER 9000 LEVELS!
    You already earned my respect. Remember, it will only take a second to destroy the respect. Respect me and I will respect you. Disrespect me and I'll just ditch you.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my mind, where nothing can hurt me.
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    To be honest, I'm not impressed... Neither with this one, nor the previous one... Fallout 1 and 2 were great, I actually played them in the 90's, but after that, I've played the first 3D installment but got fed up of it quickly...
    Fallout 1 & 2 were great, Fallout 3 wasn't as good without the DLC, and New Vegas was amazing. A lot of people hate NV for being orange/yellow/red, even though it's set in the Mojave desert -_- What were they expecting? neon colours like 80's Miami?

    - - - - Additional Post Merged - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Juichi View Post
    I still want a game of Final Fantasy with OVER 9000 LEVELS!
    Please keep it to Bethesda/Fallout please.

    - - - - Additional Post Merged - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by faggot View Post
    I would rather they do a trailer using in game footage that doesn't look mind blowing, rather than have one that's ludicrous then have to downgrade graphics for the actual game, like watch dogs.

    It still looks very good, entitled people on the internet smh. PC will obviously be the best looking. I'm just glad they added some color to this one instead of the green's and grey's or orange's from the past.
    Read my post above.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •