Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Internalize the Error, the Customer is "Never Wrong"

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    Posts
    2,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepopoa View Post
    I don't care, I'm going to say what I want. Notice how you said "every time i call you out"? That's literally why I'm bringing it up, you have nothing better to do than to stalk my posts and cry. Also how do you know that I'm not doing anything about it? I've been going around telling all the old drmc players that a new server might come up, which is free advertising when someone offers to host the server(sacrifices). I'm bringing up drmc as well as a suggestion to anyone that might want to host it because how effective it was last time it was hosted.
    Please go ahead and ban me for posting a complaint and suggestion in the correct forum.
    Don't worry, consider yourself already banned permanently, the only reason you're still here is because I gave you the beneft of the doubt that you would change your attitude. Yes Ankit, this admin that you say that hates you so much bothered to make a poll in the staff chat just so everyone had their opinion about your situation instead of just kicking you out as I was suggested.

    But it was clearly silly of me to think you'd learn to behave here, we're not your parents, it's not our obligation to fix what others raised unproperly. You don't know how to behave? so be it, get out of here.

    When I called you out was based in rules interrelation because that's what a GM does, uses the system so it can't be abused by trolls like you, yet I gave you more passes than I give to people normally in name of our past friendship, my mistake.

    Yes I have better things to do, I do them, I used to spend more time checking posts but that was when half the staff was suspended when I was just hired, nowadays that's not needed.

    When you're the one breaking a rule it's always about others crying.

    Invisible indeed, let me remind you that MC is not my area. I'm aware of Sacrifices offer, and we appreciate it.

    That's not why I'm banning you though: You've questioned my decisions that were approved by the whole staff and often disobeyed, which is in the rules you agreed to follow.
    You kept stacking infractions.
    In the past you were permabanned for similar behavior....

    The list can go on, but I'm tired... it's late.

    Soporte en Español!
    Will miss you, Hospitable Pyro Jack....


    Random Chatbox stuff
     


    Quotes

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    The blonde Spock strikes again!
    You just wait, I'll find something to stab you with every time you post something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    LOL What a fucking mess
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrors View Post
    f-fuck you wes!


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my mind, where nothing can hurt me.
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    Don't worry, consider yourself already banned permanently, the only reason you're still here is because I gave you the beneft of the doubt that you would change your attitude. Yes Ankit, this admin that you say that hates you so much bothered to make a poll n the staff chat just so everyone had their opinion about your situation instead of just kcking you out as I was suggested.

    But it was clearly silly of me to think you'd learn to behave here, we're not your parents, it's not our obligation to fix what others raised unproperly. You don't know hot to behave? so be it, get out of here.

    When I called you out was based in rules interrelation because that's what a GM does, uses the system so it can't be abused by trolls like you, yet I gave you more passes than I give to people normally in name of our past friendship, my mistake.

    Yes I have better things to do, I do them, I used to spend more time checking posts but that was when half the staff was suspended when I was just hired, nowadays that's not needed.

    When you're the one breaking a rule it's always about others crying.

    Invisible indeed, let me remind you that MC is not my area. I'm aware of Sacrifices offer, and we appreciate it.

    That's not why I'm banning you though: You've questioned my decisions that were approved by the whole staff and often disobeyed, which is in the rules you agreed to follow.
    You kept stacking infractions.
    In the past you were permabanned for similar behavior....

    The list can go on, but I'm tired... it's late.
    Honestly, I don't get why people can't behave. This forum isn't as strict as some forums I've seen. It's really not hard to think before you speak/type.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post
    New concepts won't make people come, it's activity and dedication, there is no activity to dedicate too. Now it becomes a frenzy of ideas to liven up the place.
    To be brutally honest, activity starts with concepts and new ideas. If there weren't any new ideas, we wouldn't even have the forum anymore. What's kept our community alive was users mentioning to others about what we had, and what others didn't.
    In example, we are going to be updating GunZ, so people who come from other servers might see this as a better server.
    It won't be a guarantee that people will like the update (most people already like what they know about it on here) but it will bring people here to try it.

    OFF TOPIC
    -------------------------------------
    Regarding recruiting people, after I start the server (in about a month) I will be posting the server info to several Minecraft forums, including the official.
    If anyone wants to help with advertising, just let me know in advanced.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    908
    Fools will always be the fools. The people who would learn anything are not the fools.

    FTB DRMC? What pack? My friends and I are waiting for TPPI 2 to come out. (Test Pack Please Ignore) one of the best mod packs I played. Anxious to play tppi 2 when it comes.
    You already earned my respect. Remember, it will only take a second to destroy the respect. Respect me and I will respect you. Disrespect me and I'll just ditch you.


  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post
    Need to let go already. DR, why haven't you just laid GunZ to rest. I come here for the reminders of what this place use to be. But now, it just stains the past and the future isn't reachable. New concepts won't make people come, it's activity and dedication, there is no activity to dedicate too. Now it becomes a frenzy of ideas to liven up the place.
    Events use to be a spur of the moment kind of thing. Now, they're announced weeks/days before in hopes for recognition. In regards to "The customer is always right." in a nutshell, DR isn't a business, It's a community. Correction, a dwindling community, full of hopes and no one to see them fulfilled.
    And what did DR used to be? A money making machine, for the sole purpose of the unjust enrichment of one single individual, who treated our community and our staff like trash? To be honest, I'd rather have a dead Gunz server with an INCREASING community, instead of going back to what we were before.

    I will give you a few reasons why we haven't given up on Gunz:
    1 - We have a far better game client than most servers out there.
    2 - We have a far better community than most servers out there.
    3 - We have far better staff than most servers out there.

    The only thing we do not have, and the only matter where you are correct, is ingame activity; because most of our staff has lost motivation, along with a majority of our players, which is completely understandable. We will not shutdown Gunz due to the opinion of a few individuals who aren't seeing things as they truly are. Because if you consider a community with, currently 612 active members, a "dwindling community", then I believe that you're not seeing things clearly.

    Last month the active member count dropped below 600, but it's already on 612. Which means that, more people are registering on our forums. They just go the Gunz server, see few players online, and leave. That's our main problem, along with the staff's lack of motivation, and not anything else.

    New concepts, are exactly what will bring more people to our server, because most people are already tired of the same old game modes that they play on other servers.

    However, you are free to make any conclusions you desire, despite of their veracity, or lack of it. We believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion, as long as they share it in a respectful manner.

    We need people who can help DR grow, not otherwise. Gunz is a game which is far from being dead. We will only give up on Gunz on the day that our members have completely lost interest in Gunz, which is not the case. Because, in reality, and for now, hundreds of members still visit our forums constantly, to check for any updates and news. So I don't think that giving up is an option at this moment. Besides, truth is that, our number of members is increasing.

    Also, we're having an update in a near future, with content that other servers do not offer. Not to mention that, without any kind of advertisements, on one of our previous releases, we achieved a player count of 50 players, which was considered a great achievement, given the fact that we've used only our forums. We were just unlucky with one of our balancing patches, which killed the player count.

    As a final note, I'm currently "away", but when I come back, the staff team will suffer a major change, since most of the staff has become inactive and unmotivated due to several reasons.
    An unpopulated Gunz server, doesn't directly mean that this community is dying; on the contrary, that's just a fake argument that a lot of people have been using for many years now, in an attempt to further destroy our motivation, because that doesn't reflect by any means what's really happening on our community.

    IF we ever shutdown our Gunz server, this community will live on forever, because the community is what's most important here, and it's visibly growing.

    I hope this answers some questions, and clears up some misconceptions.

    Best regards to everyone!
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"


    Because we have cookies!

    Quotes & Stuff
     



    Because I'm ninja!


    Because Senya rocks!

    The ultimate "small time" criminal...


    Vote for me, USA 2016


    Some of my favorite quotes:

    "When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

    "There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

    "Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

    "I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

    "Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

    "Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

    "I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

    "Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

    "Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

    "It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

    "Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

    "I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

    "A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

    "Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

    "The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

    "Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

    "There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

    I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.




  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    And what did DR used to be? A money making machine, for the sole purpose of the unjust enrichment of one single individual, who treated our community and our staff like trash? To be honest, I'd rather have a dead Gunz server with an INCREASING community, instead of going back to what we were before.

    I will give you a few reasons why we haven't given up on Gunz:
    1 - We have a far better game client than most servers out there.
    2 - We have a far better community than most servers out there.
    3 - We have far better staff than most servers out there.

    The only thing we do not have, and the only matter where you are correct, is ingame activity; because most of our staff has lost motivation, along with a majority of our players, which is completely understandable. We will not shutdown Gunz due to the opinion of a few individuals who aren't seeing things as they truly are. Because if you consider a community with, currently 612 active members, a "dwindling community", then I believe that you're not seeing things clearly.

    Last month the active member count dropped below 600, but it's already on 612. Which means that, more people are registering on our forums. They just go the Gunz server, see few players online, and leave. That's our main problem, along with the staff's lack of motivation, and not anything else.

    New concepts, are exactly what will bring more people to our server, because most people are already tired of the same old game modes that they play on other servers.

    However, you are free to make any conclusions you desire, despite of their veracity, or lack of it. We believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion, as long as they share it in a respectful manner.

    We need people who can help DR grow, not otherwise. Gunz is a game which is far from being dead. We will only give up on Gunz on the day that our members have completely lost interest in Gunz, which is not the case. Because, in reality, and for now, hundreds of members still visit our forums constantly, to check for any updates and news. So I don't think that giving up is an option at this moment. Besides, truth is that, our number of members is increasing.

    Also, we're having an update in a near future, with content that other servers do not offer. Not to mention that, without any kind of advertisements, on one of our previous releases, we achieved a player count of 50 players, which was considered a great achievement, given the fact that we've used only our forums. We were just unlucky with one of our balancing patches, which killed the player count.

    As a final note, I'm currently "away", but when I come back, the staff team will suffer a major change, since most of the staff has become inactive and unmotivated due to several reasons.
    An unpopulated Gunz server, doesn't directly mean that this community is dying; on the contrary, that's just a fake argument that a lot of people have been using for many years now, in an attempt to further destroy our motivation, because that doesn't reflect by any means what's really happening on our community.

    IF we ever shutdown our Gunz server, this community will live on forever, because the community is what's most important here, and it's visibly growing.

    I hope this answers some questions, and clears up some misconceptions.

    Best regards to everyone!
    If you make me staff i'll be on 24/7

    OT: i'll probably start 24 hour DM room and maybe give out donors for ones with most kills but this gotta be next month cause i got no money plus i got pay for Prom

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    Posts
    2,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Terumi View Post
    If you make me staff i'll be on 24/7

    OT: i'll probably start 24 hour DM room and maybe give out donors for ones with most kills but this gotta be next month cause i got no money plus i got pay for Prom
    For being a GM in gunz it is me who you need to talk with, Neo already said that he's not back yet.

    Soporte en Español!
    Will miss you, Hospitable Pyro Jack....


    Random Chatbox stuff
     


    Quotes

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    The blonde Spock strikes again!
    You just wait, I'll find something to stab you with every time you post something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    LOL What a fucking mess
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrors View Post
    f-fuck you wes!


  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    And what did DR used to be? A money making machine, for the sole purpose of the unjust enrichment of one single individual, who treated our community and our staff like trash? To be honest, I'd rather have a dead Gunz server with an INCREASING community, instead of going back to what we were before.

    I will give you a few reasons why we haven't given up on Gunz:
    1 - We have a far better game client than most servers out there.
    2 - We have a far better community than most servers out there.
    3 - We have far better staff than most servers out there.

    The only thing we do not have, and the only matter where you are correct, is ingame activity; because most of our staff has lost motivation, along with a majority of our players, which is completely understandable. We will not shutdown Gunz due to the opinion of a few individuals who aren't seeing things as they truly are. Because if you consider a community with, currently 612 active members, a "dwindling community", then I believe that you're not seeing things clearly.

    Last month the active member count dropped below 600, but it's already on 612. Which means that, more people are registering on our forums. They just go the Gunz server, see few players online, and leave. That's our main problem, along with the staff's lack of motivation, and not anything else.

    New concepts, are exactly what will bring more people to our server, because most people are already tired of the same old game modes that they play on other servers.

    However, you are free to make any conclusions you desire, despite of their veracity, or lack of it. We believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion, as long as they share it in a respectful manner.

    We need people who can help DR grow, not otherwise. Gunz is a game which is far from being dead. We will only give up on Gunz on the day that our members have completely lost interest in Gunz, which is not the case. Because, in reality, and for now, hundreds of members still visit our forums constantly, to check for any updates and news. So I don't think that giving up is an option at this moment. Besides, truth is that, our number of members is increasing.

    Also, we're having an update in a near future, with content that other servers do not offer. Not to mention that, without any kind of advertisements, on one of our previous releases, we achieved a player count of 50 players, which was considered a great achievement, given the fact that we've used only our forums. We were just unlucky with one of our balancing patches, which killed the player count.

    As a final note, I'm currently "away", but when I come back, the staff team will suffer a major change, since most of the staff has become inactive and unmotivated due to several reasons.
    An unpopulated Gunz server, doesn't directly mean that this community is dying; on the contrary, that's just a fake argument that a lot of people have been using for many years now, in an attempt to further destroy our motivation, because that doesn't reflect by any means what's really happening on our community.

    IF we ever shutdown our Gunz server, this community will live on forever, because the community is what's most important here, and it's visibly growing.

    I hope this answers some questions, and clears up some misconceptions.

    Best regards to everyone!
    Your mindset is 100% on point. It's sad that we have to comment on the invalidities of excessive pessism on a thread about helping DRGunZ before we actually get back into talking and acting upon how. Then again your plans will affect this directly so I'll await your return while doing what I can to help the server. As for you Beauty, if you want to see DR back to high population the contribute to threads like this in an optimistic manner. If it doesn't work out in the end you atleast tried.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my mind, where nothing can hurt me.
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by Juichi View Post
    Fools will always be the fools. The people who would learn anything are not the fools.

    FTB DRMC? What pack? My friends and I are waiting for TPPI 2 to come out. (Test Pack Please Ignore) one of the best mod packs I played. Anxious to play tppi 2 when it comes.
    Just Default FTB, so it would be easier on everyone, including myself.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    40.7128° N, 74.0059° W
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    With all due respect Elizabeth, what if somebody told you that you can't do what you love to do? Just give up?
    The fact that a phrase is repeated over and over doesn't mean it's the truth; therefore, the fact that people continues to say that DR is done for doesn't mean it is that way.
    You've seem to misunderstood what I meant by placing GunZ to rest. I did say GunZ, not DR as a whole. I love DR, But I hate what it has become.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aneila View Post
    This pisses me off the most. I don't know who the fuck you honestly think you are Beauty. Do you by chance work for other servers? Is it your goal to see this thing fail? Lay GunZ to rest? It's a great game when executed properly. You're ex staff and you have only pessimism left for us? You come back for what? The hope that the server is magically populated? Wait wait let me get this straight, you want DRGunZ to be laid to rest just so you can stop coming back here to check on it? Every time you come here I get reminders of what you used to be (it wasn't pretty, no pun intended) but mostly because of arrogant replies like the one you just made. And for the record, the "customer is always right" is an analogy. I'm referring to the end users of the community as "customers". It works perfectly fine as an important motto to apply here as DRGunZ is a service provided by the DR Staff team for us to enjoy for the low low price of $0.00! It is a business infact, it's just non-profit. Donations come in and go straight to running the server. It's hard to believe you were ex staff when I'm telling you how DR works.

    I see what Mitsurugi is talking about now with how people slander the server unprovoked. Like who told you to come here and ask the server to die? Don't even try to compare your reply to my original post. I want DR to succeed and there were hints and ideas posted in mine to stop the problems from continuing to keep the server population beyond bare minimum. You are the LAST FUCKING PERSON to be hoping for this to die you selfish... sigh...
    Right, let me clarify this for you. I was and always will be a part of DR's Community. Who do I think I am? I'm Beauty, Elizabeth, Liz, or Lady†Grym. You choose what you will prefer. You would still get the same person on all ends. You asked if I work for another server? If I did why the fuck would I waste my time here? It's my goal as it's any persons goal that plays DR and sacrificed time for DR to see it succeed. Yes, GunZ to rest. It's not pessimism, it's an eye opener, realize that instead of going so hard for GunZ place the assets to better use and make the community thrive again. Why is it that everyone always assumes that the past is Rolie Polie Kolie? Fuck that cunt and what he put DR through. Yeah your right it wasn't pretty. Maybe you can slip through the cracks of your clouded judgement to see what most people have seem to forgotten already. That hardship we as a whole went through made a bond among DR's most loyal and their friends and that is what got on the boat when we ended up here, our new home. As for me? and how you viewed me? Ask me if I give a shit. You seemed to always hold your own anyways, why was it a problem when I did? Because my title didn't let me voice that opinion? But now that we're on an even playing field you still hold grudge? An analogy that doesn't fit the description of DR. A business that doesn't make money is not a business it's a non-profit organization. The profit that DR does get is in turn placed into the server bill. You're not telling me nothing new. In turn it's easy to see that you consider me simple minded? Believe me I'm not. It's a damn shame that you're optimistic input in your first post isn't going to help DR. because it has nothing to do with how DR works.

    With much love,
    Selfish Bitch

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifices View Post
    To be brutally honest, activity starts with concepts and new ideas. If there weren't any new ideas, we wouldn't even have the forum anymore. What's kept our community alive was users mentioning to others about what we had, and what others didn't.
    In example, we are going to be updating GunZ, so people who come from other servers might see this as a better server.
    It won't be a guarantee that people will like the update (most people already like what they know about it on here) but it will bring people here to try it.
    Concept and new ideas that benefit DR. not just ''let's try this and see how it plays out.''
    Like you said ''What we HAD and what others DIDN'T." We had a good client, server, staff. we didn't have a huge community. So the idea to shit tier balance DR the way it is
    now, to kill it even more. I hope just as much as the next person would that this new update promotes and raises the player count.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    And what did DR used to be? A money making machine, for the sole purpose of the unjust enrichment of one single individual, who treated our community and our staff like trash? To be honest, I'd rather have a dead Gunz server with an INCREASING community, instead of going back to what we were before.

    I will give you a few reasons why we haven't given up on Gunz:
    1 - We have a far better game client than most servers out there.
    2 - We have a far better community than most servers out there.
    3 - We have far better staff than most servers out there.

    The only thing we do not have, and the only matter where you are correct, is ingame activity; because most of our staff has lost motivation, along with a majority of our players, which is completely understandable. We will not shutdown Gunz due to the opinion of a few individuals who aren't seeing things as they truly are. Because if you consider a community with, currently 612 active members, a "dwindling community", then I believe that you're not seeing things clearly.

    Last month the active member count dropped below 600, but it's already on 612. Which means that, more people are registering on our forums. They just go the Gunz server, see few players online, and leave. That's our main problem, along with the staff's lack of motivation, and not anything else.

    New concepts, are exactly what will bring more people to our server, because most people are already tired of the same old game modes that they play on other servers.

    However, you are free to make any conclusions you desire, despite of their veracity, or lack of it. We believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion, as long as they share it in a respectful manner.

    We need people who can help DR grow, not otherwise. Gunz is a game which is far from being dead. We will only give up on Gunz on the day that our members have completely lost interest in Gunz, which is not the case. Because, in reality, and for now, hundreds of members still visit our forums constantly, to check for any updates and news. So I don't think that giving up is an option at this moment. Besides, truth is that, our number of members is increasing.

    Also, we're having an update in a near future, with content that other servers do not offer. Not to mention that, without any kind of advertisements, on one of our previous releases, we achieved a player count of 50 players, which was considered a great achievement, given the fact that we've used only our forums. We were just unlucky with one of our balancing patches, which killed the player count.
    As i said above, It's not about rolie polie kolie. It's about the seed that was planted and the roots that held what came here together. To your points I fully agree.
    It is not 612 members that bother me, it's the 3-4 players online that does. I've known this already as well. It's not the community it's the in-game activity, I failed to clarify this in my first post but It was my main point. Still is, A community that doesn't have nothing to look forward to no matter how many hits, registries, members it has it's dwindling, until a new patch comes out. (hmmm, reminds me of the past.) Now, what if the patch doesn't preform as intended, then what? back to the drawing board, correct? But what of the players till then? Same story, different cover? I'm not knocking DR and the developers. I'm just inputting what has been repeated over and over. Get it right or share the same results of the today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aneila View Post
    As for you Beauty, if you want to see DR back to high population the contribute to threads like this in an optimistic manner. If it doesn't work out in the end you atleast tried.
    Optimistic? I believe that time is behind us. It's about executing a flawless plan.
    (¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· S L A A A Y ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)


    #StaySour
    #IPromised
    #o0k

  10. #30
    Mrs.Nibelheim Guest
    I'm new here but I feel like I should put in my two cents.

    I appreciate the Op for one main reason, I get to see what has come before my arrival- so to speak. I've heard a lot of things about DR, both good and bad. I won't claim to know anything about any past circumstances but I do know one thing.

    This place, both the old and the new, started some people's gaming careers, created friendships, and what they wanted to do as their career choice (art, gaming, coding, etc). Friends have even told me that this place shaped what kind of person that they are today. Whatever made it good then- there has to be some of that magic still in this place somewhere. All it takes is everyone trying to make a difference.

    Recently, I came into contact with some people that played DRGunz back in the day. Through them (and Nibel), we recently all came back to DR to hit up some Gunz for the nostalgia, fun, and laughter. Some of them were a bit surprised that DrGunz was even still around.

    I guess my suggestion here would be play to the strengths of the server. I have heard that as far as content goes, this server has more than the other servers combined. But that's when you should start asking yourselves, "What more can I do to make this work?" If people really want this server to succeed, then they actually need to put forth that effort. If there is no effort, then nothing will ever get done. Nibel has even brought at least 4 people back with him, and they are all fully willing to play, including me albeit the fact my client currently won't let me play.

    We all talk and express over the fact that we would like to see DR back in a good position. But it definitely can't just be the community that needs motivation, but I can see it in the old and new staff alike too.

    I'd like to see what the OP wrote here, the community and the staff actually banding together and trying to actually get this once proud server back on it's feet. It shouldn't be about which game is dead, what we should do next, or worrying about what's been done before. Everything should be about what's going on right now. The future isn't definitive, it's what we, as a whole, need to do right now to get things done.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •