Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sophies gamemaster app

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1

    Smile Sophies gamemaster app

    Real Name: Sophie
    GunZ Name:Sophie
    Age: 22

    Language(s) spoken fluently: English
    Location: Canada
    Time zone: you can find out what your timezone is at http://whatismytimezone.com/.
    GMT+/-5:00
    How many hours can you be active every day? Please be specific.

    Sunday: 10-12 hours
    Monday: 5-6 hours
    Tuesday: 5-6 hours
    Wednesday: 5-6 hours
    Thursday:5- 6 hours
    Friday: 5-7 hours
    Saturday: 10-12 hours

    Please answer the following questions entirely in your own words.

    Tell us about yourself (who are you and what do you do):
    -> Well, my name is Sophie. I watch anime, play league of legends, and I sometimes play minecraft.

    What are you generally interested in?
    -> I'm interested in anime,

    What do you do when you're not playing GunZ? (rough sketch of your daily life)
    -> I am either at school, out with my friends or i'm eating food.

    How long have you been with the GunZ community?
    ->About 5 years

    Have you ever been banned or muted on GunZ? If yes, why?
    -> Nope

    What type of reputation do you believe you have in the community?
    -> I believe I have an normal reputation, the same as regular players.

    As staff, we are required to speak in a professional, well mannered and positive way. How do you feel about this?
    -> I feel normal because I always speak in a professional way, either at school or in Gunz.

    What interests you most about being a Gamemaster?
    ->Helping others when needed, and chilling with staffs.

    As a GameMaster, how would you serve the community?
    -> I would serve the community with solutions to their problems.

    What would you say the expectations of a Gamemaster are?
    -> Helpful, kind, friendly, thoughtful.

    What makes you better and more qualified for this position than others?
    -> I've spotted a lot of hackers, spammers and i know most of the hacks.

    How is your relationship with the staff team? Explain.
    -> Good




    Do you have any previous experience being a GameMaster?
    If yes, do you have any proof?: Nope


    --------------------------------------


    How would you define: hacking
    -> A cheat program that isn't part of the game and it gives you an advantage to other players.

    How would you define: rule violation
    -> An act of doing something that isn't allowed.

    How would you define: harassment
    -> Aggressively pressure, annoyed, curse.

    How would you define: third party programs
    -> A program that isn't part of the game.


    For these questions (question 1 to 14), use the following answers only:
    Strongly disagree -- disagree -- neither disagree nor agree -- agree -- strongly agree


    1. All hackers deserve to have another chance to make a new account after being banned:
    -> Disagree

    2. No hackers deserve second chances:
    -> Agree

    3. If a user is questing with a hacker he should be banned as well as the hacker:
    -> Disagree

    4. If a user is asking for hacks, he is going to hack in the future:
    -> Agree

    5. If a user accidentally mentioned the name of another server they should be punished as if they were advertising:
    -> Disagree

    6. It is more important to respond to an in-game hacker report than to a forum report:
    -> Agree

    7. It's a good idea to take a look at the forums at least once a day:
    -> Strongly Agree

    8. If a user is muted for spamming he/she shouldn't receive a warning after spamming again:
    -> Agree

    9. It's fine for a user to ask a staff member in-game when they will be unbanned/unmuted:
    -> Agree

    10. On occasion, acting immature isn't that bad:
    -> Disagree

    11. A good reason anyone would want to be a GameMaster is so they can help host events:
    -> Disagree

    12. The best part of being a GameMaster is keeping the community clean from hackers:
    -> Strongly Agree

    13. The best part of being a GameMaster is helping the community with their questions and concerns:
    -> Strongly Agree

    14. Arguments are okay as long as they are started for a reasonable reason and talked about in private:
    -> Agree


    Situational questions


    A player asks you to disconnect another user that is in clan war against them. He or she claims the user is hacking. How would you respond and what would your actions be?
    -> I would say "I will join the cw in hide mode and see with the user is hacking. If he is then i'll ban the user.

    Some player is harassing another user through a whisper. He/She asks you to mute the user because he/she is bothering them. How would you respond and what actions would you take?
    -> I would tell the player that is getting harassed to get screenshots of the player harassing you through whisper, also tell them to stop. If they don't stop, make a post in the support section. If the player has enough proof then i'll mute the user.

    You come across a user with an inappropriate character name. What would your actions be?
    -> I would ask the user to change the character's name.

    You find two users arguing in the lobby; how are you going to prevent the argument from escalating any further?

    --- Please stop fighting. If you continue, i'll mute both of you.
    You see another GameMaster arguing with a member of the community. What actions do you take against each person?

    Member: Sorry for the GameMaster's behavior. He was just being silly.

    Gamemaster: You should know not to argue with members. Don't do it next time, also i'm going to inform other gms about what happened today.
    ---

    You enter a private room and you find a user hacking and another user asking where to download the hacks. While you are watching, the hacker gives the other user a website to download the hacks from, and they continue talking. Obviously, you ban the person who is hacking, but what actions would you take against the other user?
    -> I would tell the other user to don't even think about hacking unless you wanna get banned and never play this amazing game ever again.

    You see users in a private game talking about hacking in the near future, but they are not hacking at the time. What actions would you take against both of them?
    -> I would warn those users and tell them not to hack unless you wanna get banned.

    You see a user accidentally advertise the name of another private server. What would your actions be?
    -> I would tell them to not advertise any other private servers.

    You see a user asking in the general lobby if he can be unbanned, how would you respond and what other actions would you take?
    -> I would check why the user is banned and if it's reasonable, then i'll unban.

    You see a user who is not staff using staff-only items in a public game. What actions would you take?
    -> I would ask them where did you get these items and i'd delete it from the user who has it.

    A user asks you a question of which you aren't entirely sure what the answer is. What would you do?
    -> I would ask other Gamemasters for help.

    Another GameMaster bans a friend of yours for hacking. What would you do?
    -> Nothing, he deserves it.

  2. #2
    NOPROBLEM Guest
    Excellent application, however you don't meet the required rule of having at least 50 posts. You can bump this thread when you meet that requirement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrors/Sane View Post
    STAFF APPLICATIONS


    Post your application here if you want to help Daemons Ring Rebirth GunZ, we've a very competent, active and united team and we only recruit people when we need them so don't expect to be hired just for posting here, by submitting your application you allow us to use and keep your personal information for future reference to be analyzed and discussed if necessary.

    *Currently applies to GM team*
    You MUST have been with this community ACTIVELY for at least a month's period of time prior to posting your application.
    You need at least between 50-100 posts that are not in any of the spam and off topic sections of our forum, you need to show us that you are useful and are willing to work for the job. You don't need powers to show us you can be useful.
    *End of GM team requirements*

    Your staff application must contain this information or more:

    • Your name or internet alias;
    • Your age;
    • Your localization and/or timezone;
    • The languages that you speak; (CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR NON-ENGLISH SPEAKERS)
    • Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer);
    • Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc);
    • Your programming and coding skills/languages;
    • Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX;
    • A short description of yourself and your personality;
    • A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member.


    POST STAFF APPLICATIONS ON THE GAME MASTER AND DEVELOPER SECTIONS ONLY.

    DO NOT ASK TO BE STAFF; WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF WE NEED YOU.


    Thanks~

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    Posts
    2,914
    We can see that you have extended the format that NP kindly brought in the last post, but unfortunately you do not meet the requirements that also appear in the quoted post which is in the second paragraph:
    50-100 useful posts (not spamm).

    That requirement is mandatory and we have rejected many applications because those users do not meet it.
    However, as them, you're free to apply again once you've used the forums proving us your interest for the community through posts.

    Good luck!


    Application rejected.

    Soporte en Español!
    Will miss you, Hospitable Pyro Jack....


    Random Chatbox stuff
     


    Quotes

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    The blonde Spock strikes again!
    You just wait, I'll find something to stab you with every time you post something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    LOL What a fucking mess
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrors View Post
    f-fuck you wes!


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,373
    Hello.

    In your next application, if you decide to make another, I would like to ask you to, please follow OUR application guidelines; please don't copy paste anything from other forums.

    Especially from forums that are moderated by a bunch of corrupt, abusive, and immature children; in which their buddies are allowed to break whatever rules they want, and where rules only apply against whoever isn't a 'staff buddy'. Sad, disgusting, but true.

    It's nothing personal against you, my dear. We just don't want them to think that we actually need anything at all from that type of individuals. Those who like to frame and set up whoever applies their very own rules against their 'staff buddies'.

    Thanks.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"


    Because we have cookies!

    Quotes & Stuff
     



    Because I'm ninja!


    Because Senya rocks!

    The ultimate "small time" criminal...


    Vote for me, USA 2016


    Some of my favorite quotes:

    "When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

    "There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

    "Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

    "I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

    "Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

    "Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

    "I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

    "Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

    "Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

    "It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

    "Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

    "I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

    "A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

    "Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

    "The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

    "Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

    "There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

    I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.




Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top