Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Putin Threatens to Release Satellite Evidence of 9/11

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    744

    Putin Threatens to Release Satellite Evidence of 9/11

    http://www.tatoott1009.com/2015/02/1...idence-of-911/

    Moscow (Pravda): American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this “calm before the storm.” Putin is going to hit once, but he’s going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services in the September 11 attacks. In the list of evidence includes satellite images.

    Published material can prove the US government complicity in the 9/11 attacks and the successful manipulation of public opinion. The attack was planned by the US government, but exercised using her proxy, so that an attack on America and the people of the United States looked like an act of aggression of international terrorism.

    The motive for deception and murder its own citizens served as US oil interests and the Middle East state corporations.

    The evidence will be so convincing that it utterly debunks the official 9/11 cover story supported by the US government.

    Russia proves that America is no stranger to using false flag terrorism against its citizens in order to achieve a pretext for military intervention in the foreign country. In the case of “the September 11 attacks,” the evidence will be conclusive satellite imagery.

    If successful, the consequences of Putin’s tactics would expose the US government’s secret terrorist policies. The government’s credibility will be undermined and should bring about mass protests in the cities leading to an uprising, according to American analysts..

    And as the United States will look on the world political arena? The validity of America’s position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be totally undermined giving immediately advantage to rogue states and Islamic terrorists.

    The actual development of the situation could be much worse, experts warn.

    Changes



  2. #2
    NOPROBLEM Guest
    9/11 was committed by Muslim terrorists. Not by our own government. This conspiracy bullshit, just like moon landing deniers. Putin won't release any "proof" because there is no proof. This source is nothing but a sensationalist post on an at best, "questionable" website. You have some serious issues that you need to resolve about what is real and what is not.

    Just think about it for a minute. How many people would need to be involved for the US government to pull that off? 10? 50? 100?
    Probably around 50 US government people would need to be directly involved in order to execute the attack. Now, the attack was over 10 years ago now, that means that at least 50 people are silent on the matter. 50 people. Really? Let's also think about the leaks that have occurred and why 9/11 was not in them? First there was Wikileaks where a shit ton of data was downloaded from Pentagon computers and released. Then there was Edward Snowden's leak, where shit tons of data was downloaded from NSA computers and released. Why nothing about 9/11? Because it wasn't an inside job.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by NOPROBLEM View Post
    9/11 was committed by Muslim terrorists. Not by our own government. This conspiracy bullshit, just like moon landing deniers. Putin won't release any "proof" because there is no proof. This source is nothing but a sensationalist post on an at best, "questionable" website. You have some serious issues that you need to resolve about what is real and what is not.

    Just think about it for a minute. How many people would need to be involved for the US government to pull that off? 10? 50? 100?
    Probably around 50 US government people would need to be directly involved in order to execute the attack. Now, the attack was over 10 years ago now, that means that at least 50 people are silent on the matter. 50 people. Really? Let's also think about the leaks that have occurred and why 9/11 was not in them? First there was Wikileaks where a shit ton of data was downloaded from Pentagon computers and released. Then there was Edward Snowden's leak, where shit tons of data was downloaded from NSA computers and released. Why nothing about 9/11? Because it wasn't an inside job.
    So it's weird its not stored in secret computer data, Why would they save it. You say i believe weird things and i got a issue, You believe everything the media tells you it's full of propoganda and lies, this just makes more sense to me

    Changes



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    So it's weird its not stored in secret computer data, Why would they save it. You say i believe weird things and i got a issue, You believe everything the media tells you it's full of propoganda and lies, this just makes more sense to me
    Oh boy is this post ever hypocritical. You bash him for "believing everything the media tells" him (which is a baseless assumption by the way) and you're taking news from a site that is simply not credible in the slightest as fact.

    Next time you decide you want to bring our attention to Illuminati propaganda, at the very least make sure it's from a somewhat credible source. I mean, the site you're referencing has a post about a 67 year old cartoon predicting the future.

    Come on man.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyhand View Post
    Oh boy is this post ever hypocritical. You bash him for "believing everything the media tells" him (which is a baseless assumption by the way) and you're taking news from a site that is simply not credible in the slightest as fact.

    Next time you decide you want to bring our attention to Illuminati propaganda, at the very least make sure it's from a somewhat credible source. I mean, the site you're referencing has a post about a 67 year old cartoon predicting the future.

    Come on man.
    Aye sir

    Wallrunning like a Padawan~
    I'm a Bird. CaW~

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,373
    Putin is nuts and a complete moron, the thought that I once admired this man because of his career as a spy, disgusts me.

    However, I still believe that Bush was a very shady individual. And we all know that war = profit...
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"


    Because we have cookies!

    Quotes & Stuff
     



    Because I'm ninja!


    Because Senya rocks!

    The ultimate "small time" criminal...


    Vote for me, USA 2016


    Some of my favorite quotes:

    "When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

    "There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

    "Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

    "I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

    "Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

    "Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

    "I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

    "Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

    "Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

    "It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

    "Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

    "I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

    "A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

    "Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

    "The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

    "Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

    "There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

    I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Putin is nuts and a complete moron, the thought that I once admired this man because of his career as a spy, disgusts me.

    However, I still believe that Bush was a very shady individual. And we all know that war = profit...
    negative profit

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    744
    Yeah i'd have to agree it's a shit site, But the information they got together is pretty impressive, i enjoyed reading it.

    Changes



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepopoa View Post
    negative profit
    Not necessarily, in some cases, war boosts economy - more weaponry is needed, which consequently causes more laborers to work on that industry. Along with the all the other benefits that arrive, like oil monopolies, and any other resources or properties that are seized.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"


    Because we have cookies!

    Quotes & Stuff
     



    Because I'm ninja!


    Because Senya rocks!

    The ultimate "small time" criminal...


    Vote for me, USA 2016


    Some of my favorite quotes:

    "When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

    "There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

    "Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

    "I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

    "Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

    "Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

    "I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

    "Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

    "Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

    "It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

    "Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

    "I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

    "A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

    "Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

    "The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

    "Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

    "There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

    I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.




  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by NOPROBLEM View Post
    9/11 was committed by Muslim terrorists. Not by our own government. This conspiracy bullshit, just like moon landing deniers. Putin won't release any "proof" because there is no proof. This source is nothing but a sensationalist post on an at best, "questionable" website. You have some serious issues that you need to resolve about what is real and what is not.

    Just think about it for a minute. How many people would need to be involved for the US government to pull that off? 10? 50? 100?
    Probably around 50 US government people would need to be directly involved in order to execute the attack. Now, the attack was over 10 years ago now, that means that at least 50 people are silent on the matter. 50 people. Really? Let's also think about the leaks that have occurred and why 9/11 was not in them? First there was Wikileaks where a shit ton of data was downloaded from Pentagon computers and released. Then there was Edward Snowden's leak, where shit tons of data was downloaded from NSA computers and released. Why nothing about 9/11? Because it wasn't an inside job.
    While I do agree with most of what you said, I beg to differ on Snowden. I personally believe that it was a government ploy. Insomuch as the government has bigger agendas to hide, so by releasing some information they're quenching the public's thirst for answers. Snowden was just too polished, and how he escaped and all right under the noses of the government out of his hotel room? I don't buy it. If you look at other defectors/whistleblowers..they are a lot less polished. That being said, it's only speculation really and I don't even wholeheartedly agree with myself.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •