Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much old gen consoles are around ?

How much old gen consoles are around ?

I keep thinking,maybe now the new gen (ps4/xbox one) have more players than the old gen (ps3/xbox 360),its been one year and some months since the last gen and a lot of people (rich people for me) moved out,so that means the old gen now is a minority ?

What do you guys think ?

360/PS3 are not yet considered old gen. There are still games being produced for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifices View Post
    360/PS3 are not yet considered old gen. There are still games being produced for it.
    There was recently an Assassin's Creed game released for the PS3, if I'm not mistaken.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

I don't believe more than 50% of everyone that had a PS3 has a PS4 now

Changes

if you ask me PS4/Xboxone was release too early maybe another year or two would of been better

I came into this thread expecting discussion about Atari, Nintendo, etc.
    I was disappointed.
    Daemon's Rebirth: From Ashes to Glory
    DRGunZ GM Administrator - Loved by few, remembered by many.
    Never forgive, never forget, sieg heil das Führerheim

Reach me at: Private Messaging

PS2 is still not old gen.

NOPROBLEM Guest
    PS4 and Xbone were old gen when they launched using a 2 year old mediocre PC gpu.

360 era ended with gta5 just saying sold my 360 elite for a good price while most of the dummies think that the upcoming games for 360 gonna be anything good :>.
    In other news by the time they stop producing x360 games c4eva should have xbox one cracked open and flashed meaning I can buy xbox one for a fair price flash it and play pirate games like I did on x360 online ban free xoxo~

"When God is for us, who can be against us?"

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    I came into this thread expecting discussion about Atari, Nintendo, etc.
    I was disappointed.
    I started gaming in the Spectrum age, I must have been 7 or 8 years old; back when we needed a tape recorder to run games that arrived on tapes
    Nowadays, there are a lot of websites that provide Spectrum games for free, and playable online. I confess that recently I've played Bruce Lee, lol... It was one of my favorites. And those text based RPG's...Epic! That's how I first started to have contact with the English language, and without false modesty, that's how I've always achieved high grades in school, without studying jack shit, and not even going to English classes :] (Along with the help of movies, shows, and songs, obviously...)

But yeah, I was actually expecting, at least, the playstation 1 to be mentioned. It's interesting, though, that DR's age range goes from 12 to 35 years old, if I'm not mistaken. After all, DR is turning 9 years old this year of 2015 :] When we reach a decade of age, we should make a DRcon. LOL!
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

Thread Information