Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Gunz H&S Friday

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    744

    Gunz H&S Friday

    Hide and Seek Friday
    When

    6-2-2015, at 6 PM / 18:00 GMT+1

    Where

    Black Stairway

    How

    You hide somewhere in the map and ill come looking for you. Don't get found and WIN!, 4 points to WIN!

    Rules

    You will be getting 60 seconds to hide every round, after the 60 seconds it's not allowed to move anymore. Once hidden you can't change spots. You can't run away after your found. It's not allowed to wear any clothing.

    Note
    I will be recording the event and looking at it afterwards.
    If you have a JJang you can ask me to remove it and ill add it back after the event.
    The more players the more winners.
    Last edited by Damage; 06-02-2015 at 04:13 PM.

    Changes



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    744
    Bump

    Changes



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my mind, where nothing can hurt me.
    Posts
    432
    12:00 PM (12:00) EST

    Sooo early -_-

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifices View Post
    12:00 PM (12:00) EST

    Sooo early -_-
    Ah sorry man i hope you can make it, i can't really do better timings atm.

    Changes



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my mind, where nothing can hurt me.
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    Ah sorry man i hope you can make it, i can't really do better timings atm.
    Alright, I'll try to make it. I don't use Skype anymore btw, the new update (makes it look like win8) lags really badly.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifices View Post
    Alright, I'll try to make it. I don't use Skype anymore btw, the new update (makes it look like win8) lags really badly.
    Oh okay, others also face lag problems i think they will make a new update quickly, you can always downgrade i believe.

    Changes



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my mind, where nothing can hurt me.
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    Oh okay, others also face lag problems i think they will make a new update quickly, you can always downgrade i believe.
    I have tried to downgrade, but it auto updates. GL at the event damage, and those who read this before the event.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifices View Post
    I have tried to downgrade, but it auto updates. GL at the event damage, and those who read this before the event.
    Thanks!

    Changes



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    117
    Sweet

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    744
    Sour won

    Changes



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •