Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GunZ Event LMS Tuesday!!

GunZ Event LMS Tuesday!!

What?
    Last man standing! now get ready to start running around since I'll not be using 1-hit killers, But you wanna watch out for my grenades and ice creams!

HOW?!
    Be the last person surviving in the round to earn a point, 4 points to win! NO RINGS ALLOWED, NO SMOKE BOMBS NOR FLASHBOMBS ALLOWED, NO CLOTHING, NO SPEEDSWORDS, The normal daggers wich give a 5% speed are allowed tho. DONT USE MEDDINGS.

What do we win?!
    Since the arrival of people has been difficult only 2 winners, 1 event token and 1 jjang, more prices are to be added if more people comes to play in the future events.

When?
    30-12-2014 at 8 PM (GMT +1)!

WHERE?!
    Have you ever played the map GunZ-Mart? ^^
    Last edited by Damage; 30-12-2014 at 06:34 PM.

Changes

2:00 PM / 14:00 (EST)
    GunZ mart isn't good for LMS. Tomorrow AND tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifices View Post
    2:00 PM / 14:00 (EST)
    GunZ mart isn't good for LMS. Tomorrow AND tuesday?
    Oh copied that from mitsu haha, missed that. Just Tuesday ^_^

Changes

map really isnt good for LMS and u should be using 1 hit kill sgs just in a bigger map. Town/Port where u can actually run around and escape u (which is the point) in gunzmart u cant do anything.. its like a rat cage

Quote Originally Posted by Mataissh View Post
    map really isnt good for LMS and u should be using 1 hit kill sgs just in a bigger map. Town/Port where u can actually run around and escape u (which is the point) in gunzmart u cant do anything.. its like a rat cage
    Gunzmart isn't a small map you got enough space to evade and run.

http://daemonsring.com/forum/showthr...nZ-LMS-Tuesday!

Im doing this event wich who unfortunately could not continue.
    Last edited by Damage; 30-12-2014 at 06:33 PM.

Changes

bs xD

bs xD
    Bullshit? Why please back up your opinion with a argument o-o

Changes

LMS means last man standing.. its not a event of luck as it shall be in this map. coz there are no backdoor ways to anywhere. theres only 2 rooms which are connected by 1 door . In lms u need to think how to survive. run , but in what direction (depending on map) , hide but in what spot so that the seeker wont notice be cunning to be the last man standing. get others killed but not urself.
    in a map like this theres no way of thinking of anything jst hope to be the last. yes u can hide a little in that room but no very much . u certainly cant lead the seeker to others and dodge the death urself. you cant run away after ur spotted, u dont have time to lose the seeker and find a spot to hide till the seeker passes. no clothes i got no objection with. since then every1 shall be equally visbile(since i got ghost set and i win every event u put that rule up there, dw its ok :P). nor with the other rules.
    the map just aint big enough. for LMS. its big enough for dodge the nade , kill the gm or massare events, just not for this

LMS means last man standing.. its not a event of luck as it shall be in this map. coz there are no backdoor ways to anywhere. theres only 2 rooms which are connected by 1 door . In lms u need to think how to survive. run , but in what direction (depending on map) , hide but in what spot so that the seeker wont notice be cunning to be the last man standing. get others killed but not urself.
    in a map like this theres no way of thinking of anything jst hope to be the last. yes u can hide a little in that room but no very much . u certainly cant lead the seeker to others and dodge the death urself. you cant run away after ur spotted, u dont have time to lose the seeker and find a spot to hide till the seeker passes. no clothes i got no objection with. since then every1 shall be equally visbile(since i got ghost set and i win every event u put that rule up there, dw its ok :P). nor with the other rules.
    the map just aint big enough. for LMS. its big enough for dodge the nade , kill the gm or massare events, just not for this
    Haha yeah, People complained about it, But actually i can see you very clearly with my settings, maybe its harder for others, this way no one has anything to complain about ^_^. And you would be right if i was using 1 hit killers but i won't you can just flee and it's not like when ever i see 1 guy i forget about all the others and only follow him that's madness it isn't like a hide and seek where you die as you have been spotted. Don't worry about anything the map is perfectly fine.
    Last edited by Damage; 29-12-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Changes

u use archetype on events.. dude... no wonder the HnS events were what they were.. no point in HnS if u use archetype >_< just none what so ever >_<

Thread Information