Thread: advertize.

advertize.

i've posted few pics on 9gag about this, havnt gotten rly much response and also Damage has posted something there also.
    But i think we should do this more on sites where people actually see and probably read the short ''meme'' u made or Gif's .
    my problem is i dont rly know many sites like 9gag since i cba to check .. but if u alrdy know and are a member on some site like that. advertize a little.
    Challenge people to try this. since aiming and gaming reflexes are on high value in this game. unlike cod ,cs, bf.... etc where u can actually jst press button and hope for the best pretty much

Yeah 9gag wasn't so super tho maybe my ad wasn't as flashy as i thought it was. i think we have most chances at Facebook and Twitter. Also i've been thinking of making a awesome poster a while now and paste them outside near schools, maybe a gfxer could make a flashy explosive poster.The support team advertised everywhere and so did the rest of the staff. there's not much left, when the update is finished we can bump everything and start advertising again. Video's are nice too.
    Last edited by Damage; 11-12-2014 at 06:38 PM.

Changes

I advertise every time I stream.

very nice :P

NOPROBLEM Guest
    go to reddit.

Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    Yeah 9gag wasn't so super tho maybe my ad wasn't as flashy as i thought it was. i think we have most chances at Facebook and Twitter. Also i've been thinking of making a awesome poster a while now and paste them outside near schools, maybe a gfxer could make a flashy explosive poster.The support team advertised everywhere and so did the rest of the staff. there's not much left, when the update is finished we can bump everything and start advertising again. Video's are nice too.
    put me in coach!

Thread Information