Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Northants' - Request A Sig

Northants' - Request A Sig

As the title states, let me know what you need, include any renders or graphics, colours, fonts and dimensions and I will see what I can scratch up.

Effort so far:

Last edited by Northants; 02-12-2014 at 10:22 PM.

Hmm let me see what you can do this one: http://p1.pichost.me/i/40/1639467.jpg
    400x200. Just use the triangle, maybe integrate it with a C4D. Something ambient. Hollow sans serif font with some pen tool creativity.
    Let's see how good you've gotten.

Haha, you're testing me. I'll get something made asap.

Aight let's see what you can do with this: Render

450x200, make it ominous/dark. No preference on font (surprise me). Colours are whatever you feel blends best with the render provided.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyhand View Post
    Aight let's see what you can do with this: Render

450x200, make it ominous/dark. No preference on font (surprise me). Colours are whatever you feel blends best with the render provided.
    Hey dude.

Had a go at this... not sure if I'm struck on it... or if its dark enough for you. Bit simplified. Can make adjustments if you want - tell me if you hate it!

- - - - Additional Post Merged - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTrix View Post
    Hmm let me see what you can do this one: http://p1.pichost.me/i/40/1639467.jpg
    400x200. Just use the triangle, maybe integrate it with a C4D. Something ambient. Hollow sans serif font with some pen tool creativity.
    Let's see how good you've gotten.
    I started, then realised it was bigger than you'd asked for.. but hopefully you like it bro.

Dude you pretty good. Bladetrix sig looks dope af.

Thanks bro, appreciated. I'd hope to be of some quality as this is what I do for a second job, haha.. sorta.

Quote Originally Posted by Northants View Post
    Hey dude.

Had a go at this... not sure if I'm struck on it... or if its dark enough for you. Bit simplified. Can make adjustments if you want - tell me if you hate it!

- - - - Additional Post Merged - - - - - -

I started, then realised it was bigger than you'd asked for.. but hopefully you like it bro.

I love it but I do have a bit of criticism:
    The render would be more suited on the right cuz it blends more with the colours on the right. The font doesn't compliment the dynamic of the sig, though I'm not exactly sure what I'd be looking for. Also the border is a bit bland for this particular sig, something like this would be more fitting:

You're good. I like the filling in of Trix. Ima put it now.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTrix View Post
    I love it but I do have a bit of criticism:
    The render would be more suited on the right cuz it blends more with the colours on the right. The font doesn't compliment the dynamic of the sig, though I'm not exactly sure what I'd be looking for. Also the border is a bit bland for this particular sig, something like this would be more fitting:

You're good. I like the filling in of Trix. Ima put it now.
    Would you not think the render would blend in too much on the right?

The font is meant to be galactic.. so I thought it'd go well wwith the asteroid background. And the border is just, well, 40% transparent.

If you could do something with this, or this, I will give your my forever friendship. What blends well with whatever render you choose is your call. Same with font and anything else, too. Surprise me.
    ⌠A sound Soul dwells within a sound mind, and a sound body⌡
    16/3
    Forever and always

Thread Information