Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: 50234832212344

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    121

    50234832212344

    Hello,

    So as the new update comes daemons ring is planning on removing some maps so this is my list of what i think should be removed.
    Underground
    Transit
    Abandoned_Lab
    Containment
    Facingworlds
    CyberSports
    FightCage
    Floating Castle
    FTemple
    Futuristic
    ClassCage
    Gunz-Mart
    Monopoly
    Midgar
    MarioCastle

    If you don't agree with me you can leave a reply.
    again this is my opinion.
    Last edited by Time; 20-11-2014 at 04:07 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    769
    Your opinion is respected.

  3. #3
    Players want CONTENT.
    They DON'T WANT BORING OLD STUFF
    THE CLIENT ISNT TOO BIG SO IT DOESNT FREAKING MATTER
    I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE MAKE THREADS LIKE THIS I MEAN LIKE COME ON WE HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS AS IS AND YOU GOTTA FREAKING COME HERE AND CRITICISE EVERYTHING WE HAVE WORKED SO HARD FOR. WE WONT GIVE IN, I KNOW NEO ISNT LIKE THAT. HE WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO THE WILL OF THOSE WHO SEEK TO MAKE DAEMONS RING GUNZ..JUST..ANOTHER..PRIVATE SERVER..GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Prominence View Post
    Players want CONTENT.
    They DON'T WANT BORING OLD STUFF
    THE CLIENT ISNT TOO BIG SO IT DOESNT FREAKING MATTER
    I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE MAKE THREADS LIKE THIS I MEAN LIKE COME ON WE HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS AS IS AND YOU GOTTA FREAKING COME HERE AND CRITICISE EVERYTHING WE HAVE WORKED SO HARD FOR. WE WONT GIVE IN, I KNOW NEO ISNT LIKE THAT. HE WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO THE WILL OF THOSE WHO SEEK TO MAKE DAEMONS RING GUNZ..JUST..ANOTHER..PRIVATE SERVER..GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    don't know if serious, but if your statement is valid why are all the staff talking about deleting the un-used maps i'd see how having so much useless maps would take alot of space, i wont mention the staff members name but actually a staff member asked me to make my own list, but on the other hand if you were serious you have all the right to have your own opinion.

  5. #5
    if the staff are in on this that must mean STAFF WHO SHOULD NOT BE NAMED is planning a fuckin COUP D'ETAT
    GUYS DONT IGNORE ALL THE RED FLAGS

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    176
    Not Asylum D:!!!

    AKA Aurora or AuroraUK on other sites.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    769
    Quote Originally Posted by Prominence View Post
    if the staff are in on this that must mean STAFF WHO SHOULD NOT BE NAMED is planning a fuckin COUP D'ETAT
    GUYS DONT IGNORE ALL THE RED FLAGS
    You talk too much, I insist that you quiet down. It would be a pity if a certain someone went missing.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Midgar
    This map was made for DR as a Final Fantasy VII tribute, it's not going anywhere, regardless of how small and useless it is...lol

    Also, Blissful, please stop posting while you're high or drunk ;p
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"


    Because we have cookies!

    Quotes & Stuff
     



    Because I'm ninja!


    Because Senya rocks!

    The ultimate "small time" criminal...


    Vote for me, USA 2016


    Some of my favorite quotes:

    "When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

    "There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

    "Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

    "I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

    "Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

    "Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

    "I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

    "Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

    "Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

    "It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

    "Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

    "I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

    "A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

    "Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

    "The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

    "Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

    "There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

    I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Prominence View Post
    Players want CONTENT.
    They DON'T WANT BORING OLD STUFF
    >implying content has to be new stuff

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    This map was made for DR as a Final Fantasy VII tribute, it's not going anywhere, regardless of how small and useless it is...lol

    Also, Blissful, please stop posting while you're high or drunk ;p
    Mhm, well i see how'd memories are hard to give away.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top