Thread: WTF Muslims - Ashura

NOPROBLEM Guest

WTF Muslims - Ashura

Muslims flagellate themselves in a Muharram procession to mark Ashoura. Ashoura, which falls on the 10th day of the Islamic month of Muharram, commemorates the death of Imam Hussein, grandson of Prophet Mohammad, who was killed in the seventh century battle of Kerbala.

Is it any wonder why half of them turn into terrorists?

Lmao, Yes these are muslims but has not much to do with islam it's a cultural thing they do to be forgiven for their sins by punishing themselves lol the whole islam world says those people are nuts.

Changes

If grown adults want to do that then go ahead, but i see children there being forced to participate, and even some who are participating willingly, which is even more horrifying..
    Quote Originally Posted by SCARY NEO View Post
    Add skillmaps please.

NOPROBLEM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiyde View Post
    If grown adults want to do that then go ahead, but i see children there being forced to participate, and even some who are participating willingly, which is even more horrifying..
    grown adults only do it because they were taught as children to do it. thats the only reason religion itself still persists.

Quote Originally Posted by NOPROBLEM View Post
    grown adults only do it because they were taught as children to do it. thats the only reason religion itself still persists.
    -nod- that's why the children who are doing it willingly is even more scary than those who are being forced, because those are the ones who will grow up and do the same to their children
    Quote Originally Posted by SCARY NEO View Post
    Add skillmaps please.

Let the bodies hit the floor.

Thread Information