Thread: Reporting Killerzx aka djmikey for insulting

Reporting Killerzx aka djmikey for insulting

He told me to fuck off and even called me faggot, i kicked him because of the way he talks to everyone. when i kicked him out i actually hoped for him to start acting like an adult and we could have a normal conversation but i just had to ''fuck off fagit'' im only reporting because i felt bad because i din't even do anything to him. If i did something to him personally or anything like that and he's mad i would've understood his reaction but this is just wrong
    Last edited by Damage; 26-10-2014 at 11:08 PM.

Changes

i made a joke because you said blind people can't play you know that too but that's fine =]

Changes

Quote Originally Posted by killerzx View Post
    No, the "joke" is that you're saying Koreans are blind because they have small eyes.
    Why did you have to mention a race?
    Lol? wut u said to talentless are you blind and then he replied, blind people can't play than i said korean blindies do wich u knew was a joke reffered to that and your very smart i'd obv say that to you especially after i just reported u about 5 min ago on the forums.. but that's fine i see what you're trying to do here =p
    Last edited by Damage; 26-10-2014 at 09:49 PM.

Changes

Quote Originally Posted by killerzx View Post
    That "joke" is offensive shouldn't consider that a joke. You could have said some other joke that has to do nothing with race.
    oh is it i believe im saying that most korean players are really pro wich is more a positive thing. =p don't take this whole report personal i just felt bad after you called me a faggot while i din't really do anything to you to me it even felt like we were buddies i only wanted a sorry really and i don't feel like insulting back like a kid so all i could do is this. don't make it worse than it is
    Last edited by Damage; 26-10-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    don't make it worse than it is
    To be honest this report in it's entirety is making it worse than it is. You left out context when you reported the player which he has obviously taken as offensive. You both used derogatory terms whether you intended to or not. Choose your words more carefully in the future and perhaps people won't take it the wrong way.

Since both parties were partially to blame here I see this going nowhere except a slap on the wrist unless you both want to receive punishment.

Keep in mind this is only going off of what I've been presented in this thread.

NOPROBLEM Guest
    Act like men.

Thread Information