Thread: OpSeNt items developer

OpSeNt items developer

Your name or internet alias; My irl name is Mgd, IGN or anywhere mgdmgd or OpSeNt
    Your age; 14
    Your localization and/or timezone; GMT Israel
    The languages that you speak; (CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR NON-ENGLISH SPEAKERS) I speak arabic,hebrew,english
    Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer); Developer
    Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc); high school
    Your programming and coding skills/languages; Blender 2.49b and Photoshop CS4
    Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX; http://daemonsring.com/forum/showthr...center?p=59371
    A short description of yourself and your personality; I love to play gunz, i love to join new communities to help them to build it up, i love to play football irl and i am 14 years old but i am making items from back to 2010-2011 and i am playing gunz since i was 8 years old.
    A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member. I could make many cool items one of these items may be flashing like that one

I have enough experience with 1.5 and 2008 clients as i had my own server before, i will invite players as much i can, i want to see my new items in this game because i think they're so lovely items, i want to help the community.

Withdrew my application.

Thread Information