Thread: I found a hacker in DR Gunz

I found a hacker in DR Gunz

Hey people Global here

i was playing survival today and i found this hacker:Character name LeLulz or something like that.He could get in the walls and do a ninja jump.I asked him some questions about the hack and he said he kinda made it himself and kinda didnt(IDK WHAT HE MEANT WITH THAT)

My request:Perm ban

Some of my clan mates also have seem him hack but with another char

my clan mates areyrooo and FixwolF

Have a nice day

i know i may not talk in abuse reports but you should post proof of it or there wont be a ban

Changes

Quote Originally Posted by wilki661 View Post
    Hey people Global here

i was playing survival today and i found this hacker:Character name LeLulz or something like that.He could get in the walls and do a ninja jump.I asked him some questions about the hack and he said he kinda made it himself and kinda didnt(IDK WHAT HE MEANT WITH THAT)

My request:Perm ban

Some of my clan mates also have seem him hack but with another char

my clan mates areyrooo and FixwolF

Have a nice day
    You just can't request your desired punishments on the abusers/hackers. That's not how this works. And Damage's correct, you MUST take screenshot or a record (F11 for record, F12 for screenshot) to prove your honesty. Without proofs, the game masters would view it as "an attempted to ban an innocent person."

Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    i know i may not talk in abuse reports but you should post proof of it or there wont be a ban
    You can talk in the section as long as it's relevant and useful to add. That's all for now.

@NOPROBLEM /close
    You already earned my respect. Remember, it will only take a second to destroy the respect. Respect me and I will respect you. Disrespect me and I'll just ditch you.

NOPROBLEM Guest
    First, as said above, don't submit abuse reports without screenshots.

Secondly, it isn't a hack. Sometimes when you late join a quest or survival, it can assign the incorrect map to the player. So on your screen you have one map and on his, he has another. It makes it look like hes inside walls and such but its just a bug.

Thread Information