View Poll Results: What game would you like us to host?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Maplestory

15 38.46%
  • Tales Runner

13 33.33%
  • Other (Please provide an explanation)

11 28.21%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [POLL] DR'S NEXT GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    Hmmmmm...... Wasn't expecting this kind of post so soon.
    So what's the point of it? What do you want to get with your post? All you're getting is that this kind of threads appear less often since others will probably use it as their chance to vent w.e. frustration they are having. Help or don't get in the way.
    Alright, do as you wish, this will however be my last post on these forums until I see improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Agecaner View Post
    Alright, do as you wish, this will however be my last post on these forums until I see improvement.
    I was going to partially agree with you but now you're just being a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Agecaner View Post
    You know this is not gonna work? The GunZ server hasen't improved at all since the release, and you're like well shit, we got no players? lets make a different game because that will work just like the other 30 times we did that and it didnt work. I've been around for 4 years and I can't even count the amount of times I've seen a thread like this even though the GunZ should be the one being focused on. But yeah back to the point this is not gonna work at all and will just become another game with no players on it, which is the truth and you know it.
    Gunz is being worked on, just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not happening. Yes, it's going slow. Yes, we fucked up and didn't advertise at first. Separate people working on a separate game won't slow Gunz progress down. DR is a GAMING NETWORK, not just a GUNZ SERVER. Adding another game to our roster has a chance to bring us new members. It's not going to work if we don't try, you miss %100 of the shots you don't take.
    Contact me:
    Private Message | Visitor Message
    Want my Skype? Message me here.
    >implying I ever get on

The thing about Tales Runner, it might be some bullshit propaganda, since I only believe in what I see... But apparently some servers have been receiving cease and desist letters. However, these individuals, when an IF then actually contact me, they will realize that they are dealing with a criminal lawyer who has 8 years of practice, they're not dealing with mere children who have no idea how to response to such threats. It's not a simple letter of those that frightens me, no, only when I actually receive a court letter in my home address, I will decide what action to take and what future to give to our Tales Runner server, IF we choose to have a Tales Runner server that is, nothing is set to stone yet.

As for maplestory, we're up for it as well, if Nexon wants to send any kind of cease and desist letter, I'll also be here to give them an adequate reply.

You guys choose what's better or DR, when this poll has a proper voting, we will decide then what exactly we will do.

Thank you all, and please, keep casting your vote.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

My opinion here would be ditch all these old games since they're dead it was fun while it lasted... and host something that can have a lot of people in one place maybe world of warcraft or something that's popular nowadays I dont know....I believe DR is wasted potential right now with all the good staff and this community seriously DR could be doing a lot better now making profit and providing entertainment for the community just saying you know.

"When God is for us, who can be against us?"

WoW will end up being a mediocre unscripted server, it takes a lot of dedication.

Edited my post in page 1.

Soporte en Español!
    Will miss you, Hospitable Pyro Jack....

Random Chatbox stuff

Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    The blonde Spock strikes again!
    You just wait, I'll find something to stab you with every time you post something.
    LOL What a fucking mess
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrors View Post
    f-fuck you wes!

NOPROBLEM Guest
    Edited my post in page 1.
    It's all page one to me. 40 posts per page.

Remove all the games and continue on as being used as a social gathering of sorts.
    Sadly, no one really cares any more.
    (In before: "I care, so, there is someone")
    hashtagsomethingclever

Quote Originally Posted by Vion View Post
    WoW will end up being a mediocre unscripted server, it takes a lot of dedication.
    All I'm saying is DR should go big Wow was just an example...

"When God is for us, who can be against us?"

Thread Information