Thread: Voting

Voting

I took this from MC servers. When you vote for the server you get x amount of money, diamonds, whatever. Can we do this for gunz aswell? Everytime you vote you get a token, with these tokens you can buy voting-items (Maybe decorative weapons/armour) or maybe you can get 1 donor token for evey vote. So after 50 votes you get 1 donor item. If we're on the top of the voting sites we'll get more players and that's what we desperatly need right now.

Look at the amount of hits DG got here
    http://www.top-site-list.com/top200/voted/86341
    Last edited by Umi; 20-07-2014 at 12:00 PM.

// Catalysm // Spiffy - Kingdom //

NOPROBLEM Guest
    In not convinced that those top 100 or whatever sites result in a significant number of new members, if any.

DG got a ton of hits from the one I posted, this seems as easy advertising to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Umi View Post
    DG got a ton of hits from the one I posted, this seems as easy advertising to me.
    If it's easy to advertise for you, then why don't you advertise us? Many of us tried to advertise and nobody took an interest in us.
    You already earned my respect. Remember, it will only take a second to destroy the respect. Respect me and I will respect you. Disrespect me and I'll just ditch you.

Quote Originally Posted by Juichi View Post
    If it's easy to advertise for you, then why don't you advertise us? Many of us tried to advertise and nobody took an interest in us.
    I said voting sites are easy advertising, I voted. If there's an incentive to make our members vote we'll get to the top and get hits from there.

BTW no need to get so defensive against me, it's just a suggestion to try and keep the server we all love alive.
    Last edited by Umi; 20-07-2014 at 09:45 PM.

I took this from MC servers. When you vote for the server you get x amount of money, diamonds, whatever. Can we do this for gunz aswell? Everytime you vote you get a token, with these tokens you can buy voting-items (Maybe decorative weapons/armour) or maybe you can get 1 donor token for evey vote. So after 50 votes you get 1 donor item. If we're on the top of the voting sites we'll get more players and that's what we desperatly need right now.

Look at the amount of hits DG got here
    http://www.top-site-list.com/top200/voted/86341
    Those voting links are as corrupt as most of the dark gunz staff itself lol, they are owned by the same party... People pay to have their websites boosted on those websites, they're nothing but trash that we don't need.

Plus, I've contacted them while I was on vacations about a simple domain change from daemonsrebirth.com into daemonsring.com, and they wanted me to pay a 50$ 'admin subscription'...lol.

I guess this is the moment when I'm removing the voting links from the bottom of the forums.

If you find some legitimate voting sites, please let us know.

Thanks!
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

Quote Originally Posted by NOPROBLEM View Post
    In not convinced that those top 100 or whatever sites result in a significant number of new members, if any.
    I agree it would've been effective in the ijji or aeria times but gunz is dead

Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    I agree it would've been effective in the ijji or aeria times but gunz is dead
    And majority of ijji/aeria players don't know about private servers. Sad, huh?
    You already earned my respect. Remember, it will only take a second to destroy the respect. Respect me and I will respect you. Disrespect me and I'll just ditch you.

Quote Originally Posted by Juichi View Post
    And majority of ijji/aeria players don't know about private servers. Sad, huh?
    Well i actoully think they have searched for a pserver after aeria died, but than they went to n1 of the top 100, i believe not a single person is looking for a pserver now ;p so its useless the only way to get new players is to merge with another community wich i dont really see happening because their leader should be a co here or something like that and staff lala donations too much trouble as i said Gunz = Dead , only oldgens still play it but if you log-on to gunz now not a single person is playing. merging would benice tho
    Last edited by Damage; 02-08-2014 at 09:57 PM.

Changes

Thread Information