Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farthest Survival?

Farthest Survival?

Hey guys, just curious but whats the furthest wave you got on Goblin Carnage solo? (I found solo seems to be easier than with people last time I tried). Mine was 20 (didn't get a screenshot though).

I used Large Sword, MG, SMG, 2 heart packs. (I just dash swing, swing to gun, then quick switch back to sword and slash). I only use the guns mainly on shooter goblins (sometimes), but mainly on those annoying healer/stunner guys if I got a chance to quickly pop them.

The map plays an important role my friend, some people might feel more comfortable with maps with a lot of obstacles, or big so they can easily run, I go for 2 ways, small rooms work better for deadway in my opinion.... melee goblins make it harder in small rooms....
    Solo is easier and harder at the same time, the maximun ammount of mobs that are going to spawn is 64, this ammount is easily reacher with more people, therefore the enemies per player is less when compared with solo, however solo's advantage is the lack of ping, and that enemies will only attack you, so no unlucky hits landing on your character.

As for the farthes I've got into... shamans appear in round 25, and that's where I got once =x

Soporte en Español!
    Will miss you, Hospitable Pyro Jack....

Random Chatbox stuff

Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    The blonde Spock strikes again!
    You just wait, I'll find something to stab you with every time you post something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    LOL What a fucking mess
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrors View Post
    f-fuck you wes!

round 40

Ahh, I got it on the round with the hedgerows and the car stuff on mansion. I just went around the middle of the hedges and dance around the goblins. There's some random unlucky blows from ping on MP for me sometimes.

I prefer more space for goblin to dance around and melee. Deadway, I suck with pampows.

i got to round 40 in the library

The library and the hedgerow place are my favorite for goblin carnage. Argh, if I didn't flop on round 20. Accidentally dove into the goblins and got massacred instantly. Damn window and hot weather in my room (keeps shifting from dark to light as the sun went up and down).

like round 13 or 14 by myself with shotguns. I usually just butterfly everything except for the gun niggas.

Also, I don't really do survival a lot.
    F-T-W Always Reppin'

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Six View Post
    The library and the hedgerow place are my favorite for goblin carnage. Argh, if I didn't flop on round 20. Accidentally dove into the goblins and got massacred instantly. Damn window and hot weather in my room (keeps shifting from dark to light as the sun went up and down).
    wow. stop making excuses and get better at survival mode, buddy.

No need to get aggressive. I only play on occassions now so I don't really care too much. I just play. I don't care much about being pro or anything. There's various other things I do as well and such in life and I'm in college now. More missions to make for Arma as well once I get some time around. Sorry about my ramblings, bad habit of mine.
    Last edited by Phantom Six; 15-07-2014 at 03:44 AM.

I got to round 87 yesterday

Thread Information