Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GunZ Custom Interface

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    slap dr logo onto the standard interface and call it a day. release client, get more players who have some understanding in GFX and then try again
    The interface isn't the last thing left to do, so meanwhile maybe someone wants to help while we work on DRGunZ

Quote Originally Posted by Gunblade View Post
    The interface isn't the last thing left to do, so meanwhile maybe someone wants to help while we work on DRGunZ
    I forgot working on it, any ideas on my buttons for shop etc would be nice ._.

So I think when GunZ is released the interface is updatable just by replacing the files in the launcher like always?
    The only thing that lags a little bit are the loading screens and the login-logo I think

Otherwise it is just a back-up untill we have our fully GFX'd interface
    Although I am getting a little tired of doing interface jobs
    I prefer making maps and all

Takes a while
    My lappie is not doing okei right now >_<

NOPROBLEM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Veryl View Post
    So I think when GunZ is released the interface is updatable just by replacing the files in the launcher like always?
    The only thing that lags a little bit are the loading screens and the login-logo I think

Otherwise it is just a back-up untill we have our fully GFX'd interface
    Although I am getting a little tired of doing interface jobs
    I prefer making maps and all

Takes a while
    My lappie is not doing okei right now >_<
    yeah i know, but this would be our final interface. the official one that will be default with the client. its mostly done, just a few things in the shop and the hud need to be done. the vocoloid interface looks well done and professional but its too directed at a specific people. we need something that everyone can like or at least not hate. the way the current one is looking is in line with that.

Was going to do it, but as I almost finish, I forgot to save it l0l, too lazy to redo.

Thread Information