Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Anime

In no particular order,

Hajime no Ippo: In a way, this story reminds me about myself. A rough time in school, but the dedication to help my family and to strive to be something stronger and do something I love, it really hit me with it's storyline. For a boxing anime, it's action was pretty awesome too.

Trigun: Well, who doesn't love a bad ass who has top notch aim and can kick ass without killing folks? Again, the storyline really sold this one.

One Piece: One of the biggest names in the anime world, and with good reason. Most people knock on it because of how silly it sounds in the beginning. I mean, come on, a guy made of rubber right? Well, the storyline evolved into something beautiful once it finally got going. There are so many touching moments between Luffy and his crew, that I damn near want to watch this shit from the beginning all over again right now.

Rurouni Kenshin: A wandering swordsman who is nearly unmatched with skill, aside from his master of coarse. But come on, you guys have to admit, this storyline was pretty good. Once it finished the Lord Shishio arc, I lost interest, but it was still very popular for me when I was a kid, and remains on my top list.

Fairy Tail: I've stopped watching it right now, but that's because I want to start from episode 1 and work my way back up once it gets some more length to it. Overall, the show and storyline itself are fantastic, and it is definitely worthy of becoming part of the big three in anime. Ever since Bleach stopped it's production, the big three have had an open position waiting to be filled.

Xam'd: Most of you might not have seen this one, but it's a good suggestion on my part. If you love interesting storylines, this one is worth watching.
    Daemon's Rebirth: From Ashes to Glory
    DRGunZ GM Administrator - Loved by few, remembered by many.
    Never forgive, never forget, sieg heil das Führerheim

Reach me at: Private Messaging

Inuyasha.

NOPROBLEM Guest
    i am not a great anime fan and have only seen a handful of series's but i do have a favorite.
    Cowboy BeBop because of the music, the feel, the setting, the art, the characters and the humor.

Nice choices guys, i heard fairy tail is good,also my friend watchs one piece

Durarara!! for good story, characters, and humor.

Hitman Reborn.
    I don't even have to explain why.

/THREAD BITCHESSS

One Peice

Why?

Because it just ownz.
    I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me,I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

Eminem

All Dragon Ball series.

Nothing else.

Thread Information