English

Your field of interest within the staff:
    Developer

Your education or diplomas:
    University graduate

Your programming and coding skills/languages:
    C, C++, Java; HTML, JavaScript, PHP

Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX:
    I don't have anything I consider "presentable" and I'm hesitant to reveal my "real" identity. But do ask me for evidence. Can spin up a web service perhaps?

A short description of yourself and your personality:
    Taking credit and getting attention is not a necessity for me. I prefer that my work be experienced rather than acknowledged. I enjoy mentoring others, perhaps more than I should. (As if trying to make minions of them.)

----

There is a world of people out there who are more skilled than I am, have more time to devote than I do, want this position more than I do. But what I have going for me is the ability to think both clearly and outside of the box.

Should also note that I get bored very easily. The same game old game modes, playing styles. The same old weapons. And no, no, a thousand times no, a new graphic does not a new weapon make. Sorry, pet peeve of mine.

Anyways, I'm dragging on. Obviously, do ask me for evidence of my skills. And if I come across as too dispassionate, you can skip me.

maybe for starters code us an custom gunz launcher with an custom interface? although since you said you don't have anything presentable on the gfx side I guess you could use a template from somewhere.

Thread Information