XezmersHobo
    TJ
    iFace
    meep
    Shinra/Hikita

My "dream team"...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hit View Post
    underrated and overlooked staff but he was awesome
    I've always praised his work, even nowadays; Thief and TJ designed the maps and models for the custom quests I wrote with them back in 2009/2010.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

Quote Originally Posted by SKNeoDio View Post

My "dream team"...lol.

I've always praised his work, even nowadays; Thief and TJ designed the maps and models for the custom quests I wrote with them back in 2009/2010.
    Had a lot of fun and hilarious times with those guys on vent. Best gaming experience I've had.
    Last edited by Hit; 22-11-2016 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hit View Post
    Had a lot of fun and hilarious times with those guys on vent. Best gaming experience I've had.
    That Ventrilo, hosted by Lovecrayon if I'm not mistaken, it was a good place where we could interact with the players without having the 'host' acting like an asshole to everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Nukem
    "I've got balls of steel. It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all outta gum. Imma' go medieval on your ass."
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Schwarzenegger
    "Hello this is me Arnold Schwarzenegger. Who is your daddy and what does he do? Get you mother please. Lemme' talk to your mother."
    ^^^I was that guy. It was actually one of the only times in my life when I actually used a VoIP, just to mess around with people and talk to those guys.

Most players thought I was using a soundboard...Which I did, initially, specifically these two:
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soundboar...dboard-4/1879/ - Arnold
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/414226 - Duke

It was hilarious, when I went from one of their voices back into my voice everyone would be stunned and burst in laughter, even myself, with my satanic maquiavelic laughter... :]]]]]]] Good times!

Now that I've googled those soundboards, I found this video...LOL! Worth watching, we laughed so much on this video...Kid gets really aggravated :]
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

Quote Originally Posted by Horrors View Post
    All the other top players are in the same server now and all on a voip server I'm on too so this list is pretty useless.
    As I have criticized this list since the start, I will end this matter now since there is no room for "deity-elites" here at Daemons Ring.

This list is as useless as you were as a staff member during several months, and as useless as the false reputation that is now being uncovered behind such server, I'm 100% sure that everyone with a brain has already acknowledged that.

If by "top players" you mean those who badmouth everything and everyone (ironically including yourself), or those who resort to donations so they can be elevated above regular players regarding rule breaking - then I guess they are on the right place, as there is no room for such mediocrity here on DR - we also don't have patience or maturity for drama queens who believe themselves to tower above all others.

Rule breakers, power abusers, hackers, and excessively egocentric and verbally aggressive individuals are not welcome here - we have moderation, not otherwise.

Besides, we're a *community*, we're most certainly not a place where you pay to be respected and/or where people just gather to boost their e-rep or to trash talk the very server they play on. (another amusing irony)

I've been wanting to shutdown this thread for a long time, but since only now we're making some highly expected and needed changes, then I guess I'll take this opportunity to kindly ask you to take your hypocrisy to other places; other places, if I may add, which are dying with a dreadful and disgusting reputation, so good luck with that.

Keep your top players on your top server, and we will happily keep our polite, respectful, and family-type community and game servers.

The same applies to your groupies, we want good and honest people in here, not otherwise.

We would NEVER sacrifice our integrity just for personal enrichment or for player count purposes, you should know that.

Thank you for your time.

Note: And remember, when you leave that VoIP, it will be you 'they' will be talking about. ;] Good luck with that too.

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

Since this is a wanted list, I will personally give a reward to whoever can give me credible information about this individual who went by the name of "StepQueen", one of the few instantly unbanned users that roamed the dead 'koliegunz' aka 'hate forums', and who I would like to have a 'conversation' with.

We can certainly see how I got "fked over" when the entire DR community followed me... Except for 20-25 hackers, DDoS'ers, rule breakers, suck ups, and power abusers - those that earned free unbans so they could harass me and the rest of the community - since kolie deleted the entire forums and ingame database out of a bad meth trip or a probable amphetamine psychosis thanks to our donations.

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

Thread Information