Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Daemons Ring Staff Team

Hello.

FoxCharm is no longer a part of the Daemons Ring Staff Team.

Thanks.

Notorious moved from DR GunZ 2 Staff to PhoenixCraft Staff

GunZ 2 Staff usergroup deleted.

~Wes

Ahoy.

Diablo2 has officially been discontinued, its forum section was already disabled, I only left the staff usergroup and the download section enabled in case someone wanted to play the game, but thanks to some recent issues, it is now completely removed from the Daemons Ring Gaming Network.

We had TNT_Xplosiv as a developer this whole time since he worked with Blizzard games before, and since he was the only person who showed interest in actually working in Diablo2 along with Mitsurugi. But the truth is that, since no one ever showed much interest in the game, TNT_Xplosiv didn't felt any need to further develop or even work in the game, as everyone knows, our Dialob2 server was defined as a 'server for friends' since we started it in old DR. Every two months, Mitsurugi would warn me that the download links had expired because no one downloaded the files and I had to upload them again, for nothing.

If no one shows interest in playing the game, if the game is dead and only taking up space on our forums, and, above all, if some people still cause problems because of such insignificant matters then it's better to just get rid of it and shut it down permanently, it's not like it was doing anything anyways. Few people will care about this, others will pretend to care if they are childish enough to keep trying to find ways to provoke our staff, and if that happens, be warned, those people will also leave DR, it's simple, if those people complained so much about Diablo2 being up and no one doing anything, then don't even dare contradicting yourselves by complaining now just to further provoke our staff, the kiddie games are over, it's time to grow up or get out, again, it's very simple.

As far as TNT_Xplosiv, he has been moved to the Premium/VIP usergroup for all his devotion and hard work when DR was founded back in 2006, if he ever wants to be staff on any of our games, the door is open.

Thanks.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

Hello.

We have an old staff member rejoining us today as well as a new staff member joining us.

Eli2 rehired into the Daemons Ring Staff Team as a Support Team Staff.
    Mistywolf hired into the Daemons Ring Staff Team as a Support Team Staff.

Thanks!

Kurai / Chingrato has retired from the GunZ development team. Thread
    Daemon's Rebirth: From Ashes to Glory
    DRGunZ GM Administrator - Loved by few, remembered by many.
    Never forgive, never forget, sieg heil das Führerheim

Reach me at: Private Messaging

Notorious has resigned from staff.

~Wes

Richard and Yoshi have both resigned from the staff team.

~Wes

Beauty is now Daemons Ring Minecraft Administrator.

Wesman is now Daemons Ring Gunz Database Administrator.

And as I've said before, Xzile is now Daemons Ring Gunz Development Administrator.

While I breathe, DR will not fall, we are not scammers, we are no liars, we don't need money from this, our "payment" is YOUR GRATITUDE AND YOUR FUN WHILE PLAYING OUR GAMES.

Thank you all for everything.
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

Hello.

So again, some rough stuff happened, but that doesn't mean things can't get resolved.

Gunblade has returned, and will be continuing the DRGunZ project as its Lead Coder, starting with updating the open beta client with the most recent DRGunZ files.

Remember, DR, we all make mistakes here, but we can all forgive those mistakes as well.

Thanks.

¥oshi has returned as a developer for the DR GunZ client.
    Daemon's Rebirth: From Ashes to Glory
    DRGunZ GM Administrator - Loved by few, remembered by many.
    Never forgive, never forget, sieg heil das Führerheim

Reach me at: Private Messaging

Thread Information