Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Daemons Ring Staff Team

Daemons Ring Staff Team

"Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

The ultimate "small time" criminal...

Vote for me, USA 2016

Some of my favorite quotes:

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"There is no fate but what we make" - John Connor (Christian Bale)

"Embrace your dreams and protect your honor" Zack Fair (FF7)

"I don't step aside, I step up" - Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis)

"Falling is the last thing an angel feels" - Gabriel (Andy Whitfield RIP)

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I don't believe in God but I believe in Angels" - Max Payne (Mark Wahlberg)

"Accept your fate of be destroyed by it" - Batiatus

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"I live to see a day where (...) cruelty is but a distant memory" - Spartacus.

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold" - John W. Creasy.

"The price of freedom is sacrifice" - Zack Fair.

"Track them, find them, kill them" - Barney Ross.

"There is no justice, not in this world" - Spartacus.

I'm sorry Crixus, I just couldn't help myself.

Ahoy!

Sulfin rejoins the Daemons Ring Staff Team after many years, he is now our Coding Administrator!

Thanks!
    "Making mistakes is human, but the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw" - Nelson Mandela

"Accept your fate or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return" - Spartacus

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

"It is easier to find men willing to die, than men who endure pain with patience" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting" - John W. Creasy (Denzel Washington)

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." - Oenomaus.

Ahoy!

Due to several circumstances debated this whole week within the staff team the following has been decided:

I ("Neo", "NeoDio", "Diogo", "ShadowKing", "SKNeoDio", "ParadiseLost", "VanHelsing", "Spartacus", "Darth Neo", "Santa Neo", etc..) am officially retiring from my Owner position and from this moment I am to be considered DR's Father, and just a counselor/problem solver for DR in times of need.

During this week I will transfer DR's ownership to a Triumvirate formed by NOPROBLEM, Vi and Nibelheim, followed by the rest of the Administrative Council (previous Administrator group).

This decision was made due to my own lack of time to lead Daemons Ring and other reasons, please check my wall of text for more information and a full explanation:
    [Neo] This is it guys, retirement and DR's future.

Thank you all, I will still be around obviously lol, just not as frequently as before.

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Ahoy!

Due to several circumstances debated this whole week within the staff team the following has been decided:

I ("Neo", "NeoDio", "Diogo", "ShadowKing", "SKNeoDio", "ParadiseLost", "VanHelsing", "Spartacus", "Darth Neo", "Santa Neo", etc..) am officially retiring from my Owner position and from this moment I am to be considered DR's Father, and just a counselor/problem solver for DR in times of need.

During this week I will transfer DR's ownership to a Triumvirate formed by NOPROBLEM, Vi and Nibelheim, followed by the rest of the Administrative Council (previous Administrator group).

This decision was made due to my own lack of time to lead Daemons Ring and other reasons, please check my wall of text for more information and a full explanation:
    [Neo] This is it guys, retirement and DR's future.

Thank you all, I will still be around obviously lol, just not as frequently as before.
    ALL IS PROOF...All is proof...sigh...

Moving on, Jetman hired as GunZ staff.

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

Happy April Fools, everyone!

Neo returned to Owner.

Vi returned to returned to Support Team Administrator | Forum Administrator.
    Nibelheim returned to GunZ GM Administrator | Forum Administrator.
    NOPROBLEM returned to COD4 Administrator.

All others in the "Administrative Council" returned to Administrator.

Thanks!

Ahoy!

I had mentioned a 'staff sweep' recently, but it is more of a reorganization.

Demethos moved into the GTA:SA MP Staff Team as the current Project Leader until the game is released.
    Markelon moved into the COD4 Staff Team.
    August moved into the Support Team due to inactivity.
    Dion moved into the Support Team due to inactivity.
    Wyatt moved into the Support Team due to inactivity.

Thanks!

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

Ahoy.

Tulip fired for insubordination and lack of neutrality/impartiality to make proper judgment and/or decisions.

Let this be a reminder that all the staff members need to be completely unbiased and neutral towards judging a situation or making a decision, otherwise, they will be fired.

DR is not like other servers referred to as "boys club" or "corruption land", in Daemons Ring our rules are equal for everyone, not just for our enemies or those who we don't know, and much less our rules are to be ignored to protect our friends, laws and regulations have no friend or foe, they are to be applied to everyone, no exceptions, whoever cannot realize that cannot be part of this staff team, which is this case.

Thanks.

EDIT: For those who still insist that Tulip was fired because he had a "different opinion", let me explain that one thing is having an opinion, another thing is being disrespectful and acting against the rules, when someone comes to me with a different opinion I respect it if the person is respectful enough, however, when those opinions are expressed in a disrespectful and offensive manner, that stops being an opinion and it's a personal attack. Also, Tulip already had a grudge against me since old DR because he was fired for being an abusive Game Master, as many were at that time, I had forgotten about that grudge he had against me because I am a forgiving person nowadays, so Tulip was given a chance on this staff team, however, Tulip started acting against me questioning my decisions with no other reason but the defense of his friends, at the first time I warned Tulip since he was debating a matter with no knowledge of the situation, at the second time I warned Tulip since he didn't have a neutral judgment, and at the third time I warned Tulip pointing out all of his mistakes, but he failed to listen to all my warnings so he was fired and banned accordingly.

Also, let it be clear and known that with freedom of speech comes responsibility, a person's freedom ends when another person's freedom begins, those who think that the concept of freedom of speech or liberty imply insulting others are entirely wrong, with freedom of speech also comes respect, something that most people tend to forget nowadays.

Thanks.

Because we have cookies!

Quotes & Stuff

Because I'm ninja!

Because Senya rocks!

Vote for me, USA 2016

¥oshi hired as Developer.

Zain resigned from the development team.
    Thankyou Zain for your work and support.

Jetman resigned.

Thread Information