Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: POST YOUR BROWSER

*Google Chrome*

NOPROBLEM Guest
    Updated first post

Kinda getting used to the Lenovo tablet integrated browser....

Soporte en Español!
    Will miss you, Hospitable Pyro Jack....

Random Chatbox stuff

Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    The blonde Spock strikes again!
    You just wait, I'll find something to stab you with every time you post something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
    LOL What a fucking mess
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrors View Post
    f-fuck you wes!

Why are you not using Google Chrome i always thought that it is the best browser, Are the others better?

Changes

NOPROBLEM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    Why are you not using Google Chrome i always thought that it is the best browser, Are the others better?
    It's not really a matter of what is "better." I prefer Firefox for its customizability, privacy and security. Some people say Chrome is 'faster" but that is a moving target as browser's are updated all the time. If it is faster, then it's milliseconds faster. If those milliseconds are your thing, then maybe you should use Microsoft Edge anyway as it benchmarks better than Chrome. But, the thing that prevents me from using Chrome or Edge more than anything else is the fact Google and Microsoft use your browsing data to target ads at you and is gathering your browsing history for who knows what. Firefox is fully open source and does not gather your data, their entire purpose is to provide the best product for its users whereas the others are for profit and user experience takes a backseat to motive. Plus, addons.

Quote Originally Posted by NOPROBLEM View Post
    It's not really a matter of what is "better." I prefer Firefox for its customizability, privacy and security. Some people say Chrome is 'faster" but that is a moving target as browser's are updated all the time. If it is faster, then it's milliseconds faster. If those milliseconds are your thing, then maybe you should use Microsoft Edge anyway as it benchmarks better than Chrome. But, the thing that prevents me from using Chrome or Edge more than anything else is the fact Google and Microsoft use your browsing data to target ads at you and is gathering your browsing history for who knows what. Firefox is fully open source and does not gather your data, their entire purpose is to provide the best product for its users whereas the others are for profit and user experience takes a backseat to motive. Plus, addons.
    Din't know that. Thanks =]

Changes

Changes

Meh, nothing special:

AKA Aurora or AuroraUK on other sites.

Thread Information