Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Some DRGunZ memories from 2007 :]

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDio View Post
    Oh really, some of those are here lol :] (map folder had all the quest maps as well back then for some reason)

Just wrapped this up now...

Sidenote: Date of modification 03/02/2007

I still have the old as hell client with that icon :]

I guess that apart from the maps that Richard gave me that were never released, we still have to decide which old maps are coming back :]]]
    Holy sht thats alot of maps.. but neo please remove useless stuff and dont make the client 500mb and again take up 1gb ram..
    Quote Originally Posted by Juichi View Post
    DEFINITELY THAT RE-SKINNED BATTLE ARENA! It was so awesome.
    and Mansion too.
    I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me,I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

Eminem

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDio View Post
    Oh really, some of those are here lol :] (map folder had all the quest maps as well back then for some reason)

Just wrapped this up now...

Sidenote: Date of modification 03/02/2007

I still have the old as hell client with that icon :]

I guess that apart from the maps that Richard gave me that were never released, we still have to decide which old maps are coming back :]]]
    Nice Neo, I guess the maps are the last thing we should worry about, well did you get any luc kfinding a good C++ Dev?
    Quote Originally Posted by An Avian
    One Does Not Simply Fly.

Quote Originally Posted by TNT_Xplosiv View Post
    Keizaru... he was a map developer, wasn't he? Made the original Testing Grounds or whatever it was called with the race tracks.
    A map dev!? Holy crap, a companion. I thought we were an extinct race by now.
    When you said; 'the race tracks', do you by any chance mean SuperFlip? Or something totally different?

Anyway, I'm way too young for this. =|

Oh and Neo; GIVE ME THAT MAP PACK, DECRYPTED, I'M SURE SÓMETHING IN THERE IS MESSED UP AND I NEED TO FIND WHAT IT WAS.
    I must've looked over something. It's been bothering me for a while now. :\

| «Richard» | Xheory |

Quote Originally Posted by «Richard» View Post
    A map dev!? Holy crap, a companion. I thought we were an extinct race by now.
    When you said; 'the race tracks', do you by any chance mean SuperFlip? Or something totally different?

Anyway, I'm way too young for this. =|

Oh and Neo; GIVE ME THAT MAP PACK, DECRYPTED, I'M SURE SÓMETHING IN THERE IS MESSED UP AND I NEED TO FIND WHAT IT WAS.
    I must've looked over something. It's been bothering me for a while now. :\
    Indeed, Superflip was the name I was looking for. Keizaru's been long-since gone though. Drama was too much for him to want to bother with. I don't blame him.

NOPROBLEM Guest
    'o ye staff olde

Wow, seeing all these old names really bring back a lot of the memories I've had with some of them.
    I joined around April or May of 2007 I believe. Not sure on the exact date. But it still feels like yesterday when DR was massive as shit and was full of excitement.
    And Ark Angel is back?! It's great seeing all these old faces from wayyyyy back in the day come back and join us once again!

Quote Originally Posted by TNT_Xplosiv View Post
    Indeed, Superflip was the name I was looking for. Keizaru's been long-since gone though. Drama was too much for him to want to bother with. I don't blame him.
    Didn't 'Hikita' make that map?
    Or is that Keizaru?

If so, wow, I never expected to see him back again... O_O

| «Richard» | Xheory |

NOPROBLEM Guest
    hey neo, u still have black stairway? that was my favorite map that i made. u could actually see shit without eye strain and could use revolvers at distance.

Quote Originally Posted by NOPROBLEM View Post
    hey neo, u still have black stairway? that was my favorite map that i made. u could actually see shit without eye strain and could use revolvers at distance.
    Bring it to 1.5 DR Gunz client pl0x!

Quote Originally Posted by «Richard» View Post
    Didn't 'Hikita' make that map?
    Or is that Keizaru?

If so, wow, I never expected to see him back again... O_O
    JL claims it was Hikita, but I was pretty sure it was the same person. I know he went by two different names though (the map dev).

...thinking about it, was he the GM that had the Trigun avatar?

Thread Information