YOU make the weapon! (FO:NV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacrifices

Retired DR Minecraft Staff
THIS IS NOT A CONTEST, NOR AN EVENT!

Rules are pretty simple:

1. A base weapon (the gun I'll be editing) will be chosen randomly (it's going to be guns, not melee/unarmed)

2. I'll be picking the first post if 2 or more posts are conflicting (in example, if the first post says "short barrel" and others are "long barrel")

3. Don't be ridiculous with the requests (example: "Make the stock 999 times larger than the gun!" or "Make the weapon look like x weapon from y game!")

4. The deadline is 08/06/15 (DD/MM/YY) I'll be locking the thread, and streaming it 10/06/15 (DD/MM/YY)

5. Keep it to 2 posts per person. Also, keep it to 3 requests. (by 2 posts, I mean of requests. replying doesn't count towards the number)

It will be uploaded to the Nexus some time after the stream.

You can request just about anything.

EDIT: This is for Fallout: New Vegas. It's going to be a mash up of requests (hence the rules 2 and 5)

I will have a checklist of requests that will be sorted the day after the deadline.

Last edited:

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I made this Colt Beretta:

...Back in 2010, there were a lot of sketches, but no one actually finished it... So, be my guest :]

(Ignore the axes, lol, there was actually someone who made this weapon on Blender and attached an axe to it :] )

OR, this one, the Colt Defender!

A work of art!

Sacrifices

Retired DR Minecraft Staff
Well, I made this Colt Beretta:

So I assume you want a multi-gun?
Side note, the first thing I noticed is that there isn't room for the hammer based on your sketch.

N

NOPROBLEM

I think Neo thinks this is for Gunz, FO:NV means Fallout: New Vegas.

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
I think Neo thinks this is for Gunz, FO:NV means Fallout: New Vegas.
Oops... :D Nevermind then...

So I assume you want a multi-gun?
Side note, the first thing I noticed is that there isn't room for the hammer based on your sketch.
Well, theoretically, my Colt Beretta kinda works like the Colt Defender, it's just one item, consisted of two guns functioning together. Although in practice, and in Gunz, or any other game for that matter, it should work as a SMG, hence both extended magazines.

And, someone actually designed that hammer next to the Colt's handle, but yeah, it was for Gunz, so nevermind, sorry, I didn't pay enough attention heh...

Status
Not open for further replies.