Voting

Umi

Donator
I took this from MC servers. When you vote for the server you get x amount of money, diamonds, whatever. Can we do this for gunz aswell? Everytime you vote you get a token, with these tokens you can buy voting-items (Maybe decorative weapons/armour) or maybe you can get 1 donor token for evey vote. So after 50 votes you get 1 donor item. If we're on the top of the voting sites we'll get more players and that's what we desperatly need right now.

Look at the amount of hits DG got here
http://www.top-site-list.com/top200/voted/86341

Last edited:
N

NOPROBLEM

In not convinced that those top 100 or whatever sites result in a significant number of new members, if any.

Umi

Donator
DG got a ton of hits from the one I posted, this seems as easy advertising to me.

Juichi

Former DR Staff member / Sponsor
DG got a ton of hits from the one I posted, this seems as easy advertising to me.
If it's easy to advertise for you, then why don't you advertise us? Many of us tried to advertise and nobody took an interest in us.

Umi

Donator
If it's easy to advertise for you, then why don't you advertise us? Many of us tried to advertise and nobody took an interest in us.
I said voting sites are easy advertising, I voted. If there's an incentive to make our members vote we'll get to the top and get hits from there.

BTW no need to get so defensive against me, it's just a suggestion to try and keep the server we all love alive.

Last edited:

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
I took this from MC servers. When you vote for the server you get x amount of money, diamonds, whatever. Can we do this for gunz aswell? Everytime you vote you get a token, with these tokens you can buy voting-items (Maybe decorative weapons/armour) or maybe you can get 1 donor token for evey vote. So after 50 votes you get 1 donor item. If we're on the top of the voting sites we'll get more players and that's what we desperatly need right now.

Look at the amount of hits DG got here
http://www.top-site-list.com/top200/voted/86341
Those voting links are as corrupt as most of the dark gunz staff itself lol, they are owned by the same party... People pay to have their websites boosted on those websites, they're nothing but trash that we don't need.

Plus, I've contacted them while I was on vacations about a simple domain change from daemonsrebirth.com into daemonsring.com, and they wanted me to pay a 50$ 'admin subscription'...lol.

I guess this is the moment when I'm removing the voting links from the bottom of the forums.

If you find some legitimate voting sites, please let us know.

Thanks!

Damage

Retired Staff
In not convinced that those top 100 or whatever sites result in a significant number of new members, if any.
I agree it would've been effective in the ijji or aeria times but gunz is dead

Juichi

Former DR Staff member / Sponsor
I agree it would've been effective in the ijji or aeria times but gunz is dead
And majority of ijji/aeria players don't know about private servers. Sad, huh?

Damage

Retired Staff
And majority of ijji/aeria players don't know about private servers. Sad, huh?
Well i actoully think they have searched for a pserver after aeria died, but than they went to n1 of the top 100, i believe not a single person is looking for a pserver now ;p so its useless the only way to get new players is to merge with another community wich i dont really see happening because their leader should be a co here or something like that and staff lala donations too much trouble as i said Gunz = Dead , only oldgens still play it but if you log-on to gunz now not a single person is playing. merging would benice tho

Last edited: