TroubleSome GFX l Cinema4d 'n shit

TroubleSome

My name is Brandon. I am from estonia. I started GFX and stuff like that at 2012. I am 17 years old. If you have any questions feel free to ask from me!

Signatures:

Other stuff:

Sheen

Duelists Server Admin
Staff member
Nice work I guess.. but I find it a bit weird that all the images are uploaded to all different locations, and the bedroom image for example has been downloaded 600+ times.. forgive me if I am wrong, but it does seem you have just googled these images and pasted them here. I will take that back of course if you can show some proof you own the work above.

Sacrifices

Retired DR Minecraft Staff
Nice work I guess.. but I find it a bit weird that all the images are uploaded to all different locations, and the bedroom image for example has been downloaded 600+ times.. forgive me if I am wrong, but it does seem you have just googled these images and pasted them here. I will take that back of course if you can show some proof you own the work above.
In all honesty, the 2nd 3D image looks like it was from Unreal Engine a few years back, and looks a lot better than the house 3D model.

Sheen

Duelists Server Admin
Staff member
Just to settle this.. perhaps you can make something for DR.

supp

This is my business partner. We don't work for free. Stop being cheap guyz.

supp

Oh and my above post is joke. I'm not funny and I don't know him.

Sheen

Duelists Server Admin
Staff member
I don't work for free sorry mate.
But ATM I am hosting a giveaway on MPGH!
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=935075
+rep and thanks thread and write comment to join! And if any of you guys win I might do something for daemonsring!
Rofl, so.. you've applied for a position at DR, but when it comes down to proving your work you can't. Did you expect you would be accepted and you would be paid per work you do? Lol.

Slyhand

Senior DR Staff, King of the Arcade
Staff member
Sure, I'll bite. Entered into the contest under the name DeadElements. Haven't logged into MPGH in over 6 years.