This Great support for (Drgunz) should take a demotion to member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavret

Donator
First of all. I entered the room and told someone (sup motherfucker)
He said you broke the rules, you are warned
I was like Lmfao? ur warning me because i insulted my friend? and im joking with him he's not allowed to give a warning

then He Started to break the rules ( repeating the same sentence)
Like [MENTION=5]Mitsurugi[/MENTION] give me that warning. He should Recieve that too.

And he breaks the other rule by kicking me without a reason. and he don't care at all
He's not allowed to kick players without making a vote.

If u can demote him to a normal player again.
Thanks

Last edited:

Jetman

DR Staff Senior Developer
Staff member
Warned you multiple times to stop being rude and trolling everyone, warned you for insulting a player, warned you for repeating yourself, I have a whole plethora of screenshots. Shall I upload them along with the recording? you didn't say "sup motherfucker either", and you very obviously weren't his friend, and he made that clear.

Leviathan

Nice try, guy

If you now just also post the screenshots of you harassing Jetman, and also the inappropriate words you were using, or lets say against the rules,
because now you're just posting just nonsense.

Lavret

Donator
Warned you multiple times to stop being rude and trolling everyone, warned you for insulting a player, warned you for repeating yourself, I have a whole plethora of screenshots. Shall I upload them along with the recording? you didn't say "sup motherfucker either", and you very obviously weren't his friend, and he made that clear.
warned me multiple times? ahahahahaha
pls post that ss and reply Mr ( I dont care)
why u play this game when u don't care to be from the support team.

Last edited:

Jetman

Staff member
I never said I didn't care about being helpful, which is the roll of support team, I said I didn't care if you reported me.

Jetman

Staff member
Well, I've given the screenshots to the staff members so yeah, they know exactly what you said lol.

Lavret

Donator
Well, I've given the screenshots to the staff members so yeah, they know exactly what you said lol.
Good job well played honor this man for being helpful kicking ppl from room.

Jetman

Staff member
The guy you insulted wanted to kick you after my round was up, he'd be unable to so i did it for him.

Lavret

Donator
are u brain dead? i didn't insult him. stupid brain doesn't react no fucking reaction

no sense at all. Grow up
omg mom can u warn him he told me mother fucker

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello.

First of all, Jetman is not breaking any rule by saying:
"w/e helps you sleep at night"
"w/e helps you sleep at night lol"
^There's nothing wrong with this, it's not spam.

Second, Jetman is also not breaking any rule by kicking you from the room; a staff member is allowed to kick a player without a vote if rules are being broken or if warnings are not being heeded; you should read our rules:
"Terms of Service" (link at the bottom of the forums)

Third:
'ur nothing to me'
'so this is not a warning'

The way you are talking to the staff member in question completely destroys this 'abuse report' of yours.

If you want to be respected in this community, please respect other fellow members.

Thanks.

Jetman

Staff member
Watch your tone on the forums okay? you disagreeing with my actions is one thing, but you're not going to be cursing on the forums got that?

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
are u brain dead? i didn't insult him. stupid brain doesn't react no fucking reaction

no sense at all. Grow up
omg mom can u warn him he told me mother fucker
You keep insulting my staff member, this is not how you make an abuse report; you're the one breaking rules in case you haven't noticed.

If you want to make an abuse report, then please, do not break any rules in the process.....

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]I can see why you mentioned me, I never said that saying things 2 times was spamm, I said that the continued repeating of stuff was, you were saying things twice continuedly in a gladiator room, for what you got warned for spamm. I'd appreciate that when you bring somebody up you either bring the whole speech and if you feel there's something ambiguous from your point of view, to request clarification.[/glow]

Status
Not open for further replies.