Star Wars Commander, anyone? heh

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone play this game? Star Wars: Commander

[video=facebook_share;812105328937535]https://www.facebook.com/GameStarWarsCommander/videos/812105328937535/[/video]

I've got a little bored after finishing XCOM2: War of the Chosen, and I came across this little pearl on Android, which you can also play on iOS and the Facebook Gameroom platform. (Don't install the Windows version, because you won't be able to switch between devices, and make sure you login with Facebook and Google Play so you don't lose your progress...)

And, since I'm no longer a subscriber on SWTOR, I decided to give this game a go, and got immediately addicted...

You can literally do anything, train soldiers, vehicles, spaceships, heroes, etc.., and it's like a Star Wars Farmville (lol), you need to gather resources in order to progress in the game.

So here's some screenshots about my gaming experience:

My base, I'm currently waiting for my Headquarters to upgrade to level6, and since it's a "freemium" game and I'm not buying those shiny "crystals", I guess I'll have to wait.

Then you get the typical daily objectives and rewards, and the battles.

The galaxy, once you reach a certain level you can build the Planetary Command and start exploring other planets.

Then, we have the battles :]

This means I've beat the crap out of this guy :]

You also have the Heroic Defense missions, that's why I have my headquarters surrounded by turrets.

Hit me up if you play this, it's a very well designed game, and a great time killer.