Sacrifices' GM Application

Sacrifices

Retired DR Minecraft Staff
Your name or internet alias;
Nickolas (I prefer Nick), Sacrifices, or Sacré.

Your age;
17. Born on May 20th.

Your localization and/or timezone;
New York. Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00).

The languages that you speak; (CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR NON-ENGLISH SPEAKERS)
I speak English, and learning German and Swedish.

Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer);
Coder (Learning, but have a rich understanding of coding)/Graphics. To make Daemons Ring a better place, to advertise, and to host events daily.

Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc);
Dropped out off high school, and trying to go to school on the internet.

Your programming and coding skills/languages;
Learning Lua

Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX;
My Deviant Art:
http://sacresacrifices.deviantart.com/

I was working on stuff, but my computer got infested with viruses, so I had to wipe the hard drive.
It really hurts seeing all your hard worked projects go to waste.

A short description of yourself and your personality;
To start off, I am pessimistic. I wish that everybody would get along, and have no warfare.
I only have one friend that I see, and I dropped from school due to the students, and teachers.
I'm pretty chill and rarely get mad. I am more mellow than a Sadboy.
The only times when I get mad is when I play CS:GO competitive.
I listen to Witch House often, and I am open to suggestions.
I listen to albums several times to hear the minor details.

A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member.
As stated before, I am learning how to code, I do graphics, and I already advertise when I stream. I would love to apply to help Daemons Ring have more users, and become more active like a few years ago. I have joined many forums, and this one has to have the best community out of all of them.
I would also love to host more events in hopes that people would get on more frequently.
I have my new computer, but the audio is messed up (missing), it is going to be fixed soon.

Last edited:

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="#45acf6"][staff]Graphic working and coding are what developers do.... are you sure you're applying for GM...?[/staff][/glow]

Sacrifices

Retired DR Minecraft Staff
[glow="#45acf6"][staff]Graphic working and coding are what developers do.... are you sure you're applying for GM...?[/staff][/glow]
Yes, and this is basically an updated version of my old application. I would like to help out Daemons Ring anyway I can.
I still am learning Lua, and Gunblade has my buttons I made for him. So I thought it would be nice to keep in what I had previously.

Off topic: I have finally gotten the DRMC FTB planned out, so expect to see it soon.

EDIT: Turns out the guy I was buying the comp from is going to sell it to me half off this month, so I will not be able to pay for the server.

Last edited: