Nour's staff application

Nour142

Nour's staff application

Your name or internet alias;Nour

Your age or date of birth; AGE 13

Your localization and/or timezone; Egypt GMT +2

The languages that you speak; (CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR NON-ENGLISH SPEAKERS)English , arabic , little spanish and french

Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer);GM

Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc);im currently in the high school

Your programming and coding skills/languages; (CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR C++ CODERS)i dont have

Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX;i dont have

A short description of yourself and your personality;Im a loyal guy and friendly guy . Im so Honest and trustful I never lie and never cheat/scam someone. I only lie to enemies. Im helpful and friendly guy I would make a lots of friendships.

A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member. : i would be helpful to the community since i got much and huge reputations on many others servers . I was the helpful and friendly guy on others server i hope i would be also helpful and friendly here .I also got little experience on photoshop and i can really moderate it the game very well since i got huge experience on doing stuff like that i just wanna chance to prove . Im really so active i could be online there 10 hours per day . I can mute spammers or who ever abuse the rules i can host many events since im active i could be so helpful to the server.

Last edited:

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]@Jonkin: Providing fake information plays against the applicant, however it is staff members duty to make questions like such if we see the need to ask them to the person to be hired.
@Sacrifices: Don't worry too much about those threads and the server situation, they are all for future reference.
@Nour142: As I told Sacrifices, the applications are for future reference, we do not hire people based in the application alone, feel free to edit it if you see the need to.
And this is to everyone, the applications are for the applicant and the staff only, if other users do not have anything relevant to add, then do not post, although providing fake information is relevant, if it is not something that might interfer with the fulfilling of the applicant eventual duties, then keep it to yourselves (for example somebody lying about being a staff member in a certain server, providing work made by somebody else, etc), age and education are secondary aspects.
Thanks for understanding.
[/glow]

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]It's on you how you wait, but personally, I haven't seen anything important regarding your activity. Being hired isn't playing the lottery.[/glow]

Nour142

Well as you see i cant show activity on the forum while the server isnt done yet it would be useless shit if i made topics even it wont have anything useful so just wait when the server is up then you can judge me

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Please do not post on this thread unless we request you to do, it's not a chat.
When you post in here, you're bumping the application, which is not allowed to anyone except for team administrators or moderators enforcing rules.
Thanks for understanding!
[/glow]