Nine

Game Master
Staff member
Your name or internet alias; Nine/Mark

Your age; 20 almost 21

Your localization and/or timezone; GMT -5

The languages that you speak; English

Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer); Crowd Entertainment

Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc); I am graduated from HS and I have an associates degree in computer engineering

Your programming and coding skills/languages; Very limited on the coding I have. I have experienced C#, assembly, and HTML

Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX; N/A

A short description of yourself and your personality; Very outgoing individual, most of DR knows my personality and how I am. I always been straightforward with everything that I do and I never back down on what I have in my mind. I say how it is at the most part and yeah I know I sometimes shouldn't but that is how I am.

A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member: I have been GameMaster and Administrator for DR in the past until I have been fired by Neo for being disrespectful towards him which I have apologized for. I was a great asset to DR and I always did a good job (I think?) haha. I did have an immature attitude at point back then since I was still young but I have fixed that throughout the years of being through a lot. I still think I can do still an outstanding job for DR and I hope I can help once again with making DR big again like it was before.

I think I went a little bit off-topic with this answer but it will be the same with everyone else but I'll elaborate a bit on what I can do to help DR as a staff member. As a crowd Entertainment staff I think I can make the events fun and fair for everyone. I have done events back then which I hope everyone enjoyed and I did use other people's ideas to make them entertaining! I always think that the community has the best ideas for events since they're the ones who play them. I always give an event idea a shot before trashing it! I hope I can at least make events fun for everyone if I do get picked for the job as a Crowd entertainment staff member.

Thanks for listening and I hope DR Staff will give me another shot as a staff member and I hope Neo gives me another shot as well.

Nine/Mark