Mitsurugi

Blissful

Donator
I want to know why only MY post was deleted in this thread?
http://daemonsring.com/forum/showthread.php?5368-Client-Crashing-_&p=57167#post57167
THERE ARE PLENTY MORE USELESS POSTS THAN ME ALSO SAYING I HAVE THIS PROBLEM.
This is called being unfair, and no fair is the way of CL (not meant as an insult btw :$)
And well you know this just isn't cool man, i cant be treated this way
We have fought many years in order to overcome the tyranny and oppression of the HACKER
AND WE SHALL STAND FOR THIS NO MORE
ALL OF DR MUST UNITE, WE CAN NOT LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN.

I rest my case.

- - - - Additional Post Merged - - - - - -

I have noticed a significant change in attitude ever since I started using ` in game against him.
This is just horrendous.
All-time low.
I really hope something is done about this.
My buttons are pushed.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
horrendous.
[glow="lime"]Curious.... The same word another member that came to me with a giant nonsensical speech......

I'll gladly explain it to you.

-As I said in the chatbox, I do not consider spamm when peiple celebrates an announcement/post, you and mike, however, began to chat, there's a chatbox for that.
-You and mike did also start off-topic talk in the quest subsection, you have the off-topic section and chatbox for that.
-You're calling me a tyrant? That's pretty offensive, considering that I'm simply applying the rules that you agreed to follow once you re-registered.
-Speaking of which, you were unbanned, therefore you know that in the past you broke the rules, and also know the consequences that doing so imply.

Also, the way in which you wrote your post suggests that you're expecting others to support some kind of crusade against w.e you find unfair. I recommend you not to do that ever again, in the past that only got the starters banned.
When you are being talked to, it's your conversation with the authority, not other's.
In a report you talk for yourself, not for the rest, and if there's something you find wrong you take it to the peron first so it can be solved in a peaceful way.
[/glow]

Blissful

Donator
I want change, NOPROBLEM.
THAT is what I WANT!
LOOK AT HOW DISMISSIVE HE WAS
HE TOOK NO ACCOUNTABILITY FOR SINGLING MY POST OUT
HE JUST SAID I DESERVED IT?
That is nonsensical.
This must stop.
Now.

I want him suspended without pay.

N

NOPROBLEM

This is clearly a false abuse report intended to do nothing but get a rise out of Mitsu. This is your only warning. DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE FALSE ABUSE REPORTS.