Lux for TGM !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxinorious

Your name or internet alias; Omar
Your age; 17
Your localization and/or timezone; Europe , Netherlands ~ UTC/GMT +1 hour
The languages that you speak; English , Spanish , Italian , Arabian , German , Japanese and some French.
Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer); GameMaster.
Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc); Graduated high school and some diplomas at some competencies
A short description of yourself and your personality; Well , my name's Omar , i'm 17 years old , i'm from Europe ~ Netherlands , the timezome is UTC/GMT +1 hour , i work at my parents mall , they pay me 500$ an hour , i love talking with friends , going out with my girlfriend and enjoying eating with my family.

A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member; As always , i would help with the reports , supports , anything in help. I would help at the events , make some , chill with friends , i treat my possition very seriously. Hope you like my application , i'll read it everytime i can :D

Thx for reading : Omar.

N

NOPROBLEM

Your name or internet alias; Omar
Your age; 17
Your localization and/or timezone; Europe , Netherlands ~ UTC/GMT +1 hour
The languages that you speak; English , Spanish , Italian , Arabian , German , Japanese and some French.
Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer); GameMaster.
Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc); Graduated high school and some diplomas at some competencies
A short description of yourself and your personality; Well , my name's Omar , i'm 17 years old , i'm from Europe ~ Netherlands , the timezome is UTC/GMT +1 hour , i work at my parents mall , they pay me 500$ an hour , i love talking with friends , going out with my girlfriend and enjoying eating with my family.

A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member; As always , i would help with the reports , supports , anything in help. I would help at the events , make some , chill with friends , i treat my possition very seriously. Hope you like my application , i'll read it everytime i can :D

Thx for reading : Omar.
$500. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.