List of Suggestions by Eclipse (Continuous Updates)

Eclipse

Donator
First Suggestion:

- Recruit a few european staff members, the GunZ server is kinda dieing now and maybe with the help of an active staff people are willing to log on and stay online, also tell their friends and slowly grow again.

Second Suggestion:

- Add the Rebirth option to the site + suitable rewards in a Rebirth shop.

Level from 1-99, rebirth and get 1 point.
Special weapons 4-5 rebirth points and should be not as good as donor stuff but a bit beneath that.
So that people can get nice stuff by simply playing a lot aswell.

Third Suggestion:

- Custom Quests, examples:

1. Super Mario Quest Stages, take the oldschool mocro gunz for example just then without the gravity codes and an actual challenge to kill.
2. Ice Map, 5 ice giants (1 major, 4 minor bosses) 8 slots and custom scripted to do blizzard-like attacks.

Fourth Suggestion:

- Add a vote system and put yourself on various vote lists.

How will this go in work?

You sign up for 4-5 votelists and make each vote count for 1 votepoint, 1 item out of votestore costs 50 points and has regular stats just decorative items etc. or custom fun items (As long as they are not overpowered or abusive).

Any extra suggestions will be replied or just added to this post <3

Greetings, Eclipse (Kevin)

Eclipse

Donator
+1 Suggestion:

- User Panel on the Original Website
Features:

Clans
Characters
Rebirths
DP, EP and Bounty
K/D Reset

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]I don't see how having more staff members would enhance the activity.... sure it might mean more events, but with low assistance it is quite discouraging.... Also.... almost half of the staff is european.... the other almost half is north american, Jake and me are the only 2 Latin Americans right now.
Rebirth started here, Phoenix Rebirth (PR) was its name and is not yet re-implemented as other things need to be sorted out first.
Custom Quests haven't been re-implemented yet as there have been complications in the way, it's intended to, but patience will be needed.
Vote systems have already been discussed, we used to be part of them, but at this point nobody checks those to join a server, considering channels such as youtube, twitch, fb, etc.
The server isn't dying.... it hasn't even started yet considering that there hasn't been actual advertisement.
[/glow]

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
First Suggestion:

- Recruit a few european staff members, the GunZ server is kinda dieing now and maybe with the help of an active staff people are willing to log on and stay online, also tell their friends and slowly grow again.

Second Suggestion:

- Add the Rebirth option to the site + suitable rewards in a Rebirth shop.

Level from 1-99, rebirth and get 1 point.
Special weapons 4-5 rebirth points and should be not as good as donor stuff but a bit beneath that.
So that people can get nice stuff by simply playing a lot aswell.

Third Suggestion:

- Custom Quests, examples:

1. Super Mario Quest Stages, take the oldschool mocro gunz for example just then without the gravity codes and an actual challenge to kill.
2. Ice Map, 5 ice giants (1 major, 4 minor bosses) 8 slots and custom scripted to do blizzard-like attacks.

Fourth Suggestion:

- Add a vote system and put yourself on various vote lists.

How will this go in work?

You sign up for 4-5 votelists and make each vote count for 1 votepoint, 1 item out of votestore costs 50 points and has regular stats just decorative items etc. or custom fun items (As long as they are not overpowered or abusive).

Any extra suggestions will be replied or just added to this post <3

Greetings, Eclipse (Kevin)
Hello.

As I've told you on a private message, we were the first Gunz server that had Rebirths, all the others just copied the concept that I brought from MU Online into Gunz.

As far as rewards, while other servers merely gave donator tokens, I asked my development team at that time, 2010, to make exclusive items for Rebirth purposes:

PS: Please note that the items' stats are completely changed now, and must be disregarded.

We are trying to automate Rebirths though, but if necessary, I can process them manually, at any time.

Regarding Custom Quests, we were also the first Gunz server that had fully custom quests, the ice map reskins were made by Sulfin back in 2008/2009, while in 2010, I wrote PacMan an all the Zombie Graveyard custom quests we had, the completely brand new maps and models were also made by the same development team I've had.

Lastly, with all due respect, those voting sites are useless, they are owned by the owner of a Gunz server, and people pay to have their servers rising through those tops, so we have excluded such thought a long time ago.

Anyway, I appreciate your ideas, but what we really need now, is a c++ programmer, since our lead programmer is having personal issues.

dyerca

[glow="lime"]I don't see how having more staff members would enhance the activity.... sure it might mean more events, but with low assistance it is quite discouraging.... Also.... almost half of the staff is european.... the other almost half is north american, Jake and me are the only 2 Latin Americans right now.
Rebirth started here, Phoenix Rebirth (PR) was its name and is not yet re-implemented as other things need to be sorted out first.
Custom Quests haven't been re-implemented yet as there have been complications in the way, it's intended to, but patience will be needed.
Vote systems have already been discussed, we used to be part of them, but at this point nobody checks those to join a server, considering channels such as youtube, twitch, fb, etc.
The server isn't dying.... it hasn't even started yet considering that there hasn't been actual advertisement.
[/glow]
Its been a long time since these plans for the new release of the server were made and it's starting to feel like no progress is getting made. I totally understand that the new release is probably going to be huge, but with no people coming onto the server at the moment how do you intend to spread the message of the new server release? Ive been logging in the server from time to time to see no one online. Infact not one person, how can you intend to get people to enjoy the server when their isn't anybody to play with. Thanks for your hardwork,

Damage

Retired Staff
Thanks for the suggestions, keep them coming. =]