Jupiter's Staff Application

Jupiterhead

Former DRGunZ Game Master
Your name or internet alias; Devin / Jupiter

Your age; 19

Your localization and/or timezone; Eastern Daylight Time

The languages that you speak; English

Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer); GM

Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc); Graduated High-school and currently in College

Your programming and coding skills/languages; Not Needed For GM

Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX; Not Needed For GM

A short description of yourself and your personality; Hi my name is Devin, I've been here since 1/15/2008 and I love DR! I am a hard working, funny, intelligent, and happy guy looking to make DR the best server out there! I'm currently in my second year in college majoring is sociology. I'm good at dealing with people and being able to assess a situation in a calm manner. Also I am currently streaming DR GunZ on Twitch.tv to help bring players to the server.

A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member; As a staff member I will be able to moderate the server and keep everything in check as it should be. I am on most of the day sometimes up to 8 hours. I love DR and will work to make it a great server! Everything that is asked of me I will do and complete in a professional matter. I also can be strict at times when it is needed, but when it is not I am a very nice player that would love to be your friend.

Thanks for Reading
Jupiter