[GunZ] LMS Tuesday!

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="#45acf6"][staff]After talking today to the people who was online and being told that they only played dodgeballs and H&S we decided that tomorrow is LMS day.

What?
Last man standing! now get ready to start running around since I'll not be using 1-hit killers!

HOW?!
Be the last person surviving in the round to earn a point, 5 points to win! NO RINGS ALLOWED, I'll have a second comp just to check that! NO SMOKE BOMBS NOR FLASHBOMBS ALLOWED.

What do we win?!
Since the arrival of people has been difficult only 2 winners, 1 event token and 1 jjang, more prices are to be added if more people comes to play in the future events.

When?
Tomorrow; Tuesday; 23rd; 2014; at 7 PM (GMT -3)!

WHERE?!
Have you ever played the map GunZ-Mart? ^^
[/staff]
[/glow]

supp

Nice. Hope more people come cause im getting tired of seeing same ugly players Fr3eDoM, Sour, Ludin, Shiroi, Damage, Chow, etc. etc.

HAHAHA i jk, i jk.

Sacrifices

Retired DR Minecraft Staff
Nice. Hope more people come cause im getting tired of seeing same ugly players Fr3eDoM, Sour, Ludin, Shiroi, Damage, Chow, etc. etc.

HAHAHA i jk, i jk.
I always come to the events, it's fun to do something other than killing each other.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="#00FF00"]Greetings... I've had an unexpected problem with my ISP and I'm unable to connect from my place, so the event hosting depends of Jupiter, if he still wants to do it.
My apologies for the inconvenience this has happened thrice in less than a month, but since it's the only ISP in the area we are unable to change it...
[/glow]

Sacrifices

Retired DR Minecraft Staff
[glow="#00FF00"]Greetings... I've had an unexpected problem with my ISP and I'm unable to connect from my place, so the event hosting depends of Jupiter, if he still wants to do it.
My apologies for the inconvenience this has happened thrice in less than a month, but since it's the only ISP in the area we are unable to change it...
[/glow]
We forgive you, and Damage was going to host, but no one came :/